Gas Prices

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hooray .
The 40 year ban on The USA from exporting oil overseas has been lifted , thanks Obama .
He has finally helped an established industry on creating jobs , just like he promised back in 2008 .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hooray .
The 40 year ban on The USA from exporting oil overseas has been lifted , thanks Obama .
He has finally helped an established industry on creating jobs , just like he promised back in 2008 .

Maybe you dont understand, wait, I know you dont understand. When we "EXPORT" oil, we reduce the number of barrels in this country and the price of gas goes UP and not DOWN you goof.

YOU LOSE, the oil companies win.

TOS.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Maybe you dont understand, wait, I know you dont understand. When we "EXPORT" oil, we reduce the number of barrels in this country and the price of gas goes UP and not DOWN you goof.

TOS.
I guess we should now take individual property and build a pipeline so we can export more oil. Should probably start drilling The Alaskan Wildlife Refuge also and send those barrels to China. Probably shouldn't touch the oil subsidies though as they have had a tough year.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

TOS.
Now maybe all those full oil tankers just sitting off the USA's coast will have some place to go .
I'm all for maritime trade .
And your not looking at the global picture .
Currently S.A. is pumping oil out at unheard of amounts , thus keeping prices low in order to bankrupt Iran & Russia and gain market share . Now we enter into this field further depressing the world prices .
Who needs to fight wars anymore .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hooray .

GEE... what a surprise, the american oil companies start to export oil and WOW, what a surprise, oil inventories UNEXPECTEDLY DROP...

What a laughable excuse.

The american oil companies know that oil is headed below 30 dollars a barrel and in order to support oil above 30 dollars a barrel, they needed to reduce inventories..

Mission accomplished.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-crude-oil-stocks-unexpectedly-fall-3-9-213906022--finance.html

TOS.

rod

Retired 22 years
$1.69 at a Mobil station locally. Its the first time I've ever seen gas cheaper at a regular station than it is at Costco.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Sounds alot like Trump.
What lies has the Donald told?

I am aware of none.

But I am aware of things that he has said, then taken tons of crap for, and either it turned out he was right, or later others who criticized him, now come out with the same idea that they criticized Trump for having.

Like banning Muslim immigration to the U.S.

He was mocked by every news agency and most of the Republican candidates for President.

Now most Republican running for President now say the we must stop Muslim immigration to the U.S.

But you made the claim that Trump lies, so go ahead and list them.

It shouldn't be difficult, he has been in the public eye for 40 or so years, there must be tons of lies you can list.

bbsam

Staff member
What lies has the Donald told?

I am aware of none.

But I am aware of things that he has said, then taken tons of crap for, and either it turned out he was right, or later others who criticized him, now come out with the same idea that they criticized Trump for having.

Like banning Muslim immigration to the U.S.

He was mocked by every news agency and most of the Republican candidates for President.

Now most Republican running for President now say the we must stop Muslim immigration to the U.S.

But you made the claim that Trump lies, so go ahead and list them.

It shouldn't be difficult, he has been in the public eye for 40 or so years, there must be tons of lies you can list.
That's easy.

They are lies because what Trump is saying is either unconstitutional or impossible but they are the things people want to hear so they let it go.

BrownArmy

Such as???

Trump has lied repeatedly, here are a few examples of his own words:

American Muslims celebrated 9/11 by the thousands - he saw the news reports.

--FALSE, been totally debunked.

China is the big winner in the TPP agreement, and that currency manipulation wasn't part of the agreement.

--FALSE twice, as China isn't a party to the TPP, and currency manipulation is indeed addressed by the TPP.

African-Americans are responsible for the majority of murders of white people in the US.

--FALSE, in fact 80 percent of whites are murdered by whites (any race is most likely to be killed by a member of their own race).

Obama wants to bring in 250,000 Syrian refugees.

--False, more like 10,000.

Syrian refugees are 'flooding' into the US.

--False, there have been around 2000 Syrian refugees resettled in the US, not exactly a flood.

The Federal Government is sending Syrian refugees to states with governors who are 'Republican, not to the Democrats'.

--False, Syrian refugees are going to both Republican and Democrat led states.

There are more, this is too easy.

(If you don't like the sources below, discredit what they're actually saying, using Trump's own words, instead of discrediting the sources themselves)

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2015/11/catalog-donald-trumps-divorce-reality

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/11/23/donald-trump-is-constantly-lying/

LULZ.