Gas Prices

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Too much hair. Got tired of the chicks hitting on me.
image.jpg

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Stopped at a napa,had to get some wipers for the car today then as I was walking thru the store and noticed the price on a quart of motor oil $3.49... Why is it still so high???$1.99 for regular here in Western NY......

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Another bloodbath on wall street for the oil companies as the price of oil hits new lows and sits at 26 dollars a barrel 3 hours before the close.

After ripping off the American consumer for 8 years under BUSH, the oil companies are getting a giant payback by the world. With higher MPG cars and trucks, alternative energy and alternative energy vehicles ( as obama called for in 2009) the world has responded and the glut of oil continues to build.

Look at this chart, under GW BUSH, operating wells in the USA were kept at a minimum in order to keep prices skyhigh as BUSH told us the world was at "PEAK OIL" and all wells operating at 99.9% of capacity.

Under President Obama, starting in 2009, his "use it or lose it" executive order increased the number of producing wells in the USA and the build up of oil reserves began.

In 2015, take a look at how the oil companies are conspiring to SHUT DOWN WELLS and try to stave off the collapse of high oil prices.

Oil today is sitting where it should have been since Bill Clinton, and its clear how republican policies affect oil prices and screw consumers.

12485890_10205237658853390_626467659935952209_o.jpg

No matter what the USA oil companies are doing, the price of oil continues to plummet.

I could care less about the oil companies or what they claim they are losing. In reality, the only thing they are losing is the OUTRAGEOUS profits they have been reaping since BUSH took oil from 24 dollars a barrel to 150 dollars a barrel.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why does the U.S.Navy still use bio-fuels for their ships ?
I don't buy their claim of breaking away from dependence on foreign oil .