Gee, I could have sworn there was a road here...

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
....someplace????

no road.jpg
no road.jpg

soberups

Park safe and walk it off.

That "driveway" is 3/4 of a mile long and unpaved. If I tried "walking it off" and dragging a 60 lb box up there on a handtruck I would die from a heart attack and the coyotes would eat me before the center even knew I was missing.

Emergency condition the package and tell your management via text message. When you get in have the center call the customer and make arrangements for them to pick it up.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
A few years back I was on a country route with a driveway that looked like that 365 days a year. I never went down it, just left everything about 20 yards up the drive against a tree. That was his "delivery tree".

bbsam

Staff member
That "driveway" is 3/4 of a mile long and unpaved. If I tried "walking it off" and dragging a 60 lb box up there on a handtruck I would die from a heart attack and the coyotes would eat me before the center even knew I was missing.
That 60 lbs isn't even the weight you've lost so far, is it? Bet the cardo is up to it. How's the shrinking going anyway?

over9five

Staff member

LOL!

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?

According to the people in IE this driveway is not a problem. As for the coyotes if you are attacked by them it will be your fault for just being to damn tasty.

I agree with the other poster being it back to the building or leave it at a tree, I am an oak man myself. You dont want to leave it a pine tree might get pine sap on it.

UPSGUY72

What's the problem add foot of snow and ice and then get back to me. Otherwise it looks like a nice relaxing scenic driveway in the country.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Try that in a P10, I pull a TP60 so they say I need a 1000 cube to pull it. The down side is that I have a route that is about 50% rural. I'm so tired of walking off stops, so I just drive my truck as far as I possibly can. So yes I have had to back down many roads and driveways. However my engine just blew for the second time in two years so now my replacement truck is a P7, funny how now that a 7 cube is all they have for me to use its ok now. Anyhow now these mountain roads are a lot easier on me and the truck I might add. But just got word that my truck will be ready on Tuesday and now I'm torn, on one side my P10 is an automatic but its hard for me to use in the mountains, the P7 is great in the mountains but its a manual 5 speed with no off the mark power. So my hope is they have a smaller automatic with a hitch some where in my area.

You can sure tell the "City Boys".:happy2:

There's no reason to take any chances for this company. They will charge you with anything. I have a country route and don't take any chances which keeps me at about 65stops. When you don't have accidents or put yourself in position to fail it helps me sleep well at night so for me it's the only way.

UPSGUY72

Emergency condition the package and tell your management via text message. When you get in have the center call the customer and make arrangements for them to pick it up.

If I sheeted a package for that driveway EC on a day other than a couple inch of snow ( 6 in or more) it would be a service failure not EC.

rod

Retired 22 years
There's no reason to take any chances for this company. They will charge you with anything. I have a country route and don't take any chances which keeps me at about 65stops. When you don't have accidents or put yourself in position to fail it helps me sleep well at night so for me it's the only way.

I guess what I was getting at was that if drivers were able to just skip stops like this they could have probably cut out two full routes at my old center. The name of the game where I live is if you build your dream house on a lake out in the sticks for some reason it is almost the norm to build the narrowest, longest and twistyest driveway possible. I actually carried a small limb saw with me and used it many times wack a few branches off to get in a driveway. Back then it was called "Service". I do realize that "service" is for the most part is gone now.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I guess what I was getting at was that if drivers were able to just skip stops like this they could have probably cut out two full routes at my old center. The name of the game where I live is if you build your dream house on a lake out in the sticks for some reason it is almost the norm to build the narrowest, longest and twistyest driveway possible. I actually carried a small limb saw with me and used it many times wack a few branches off to get in a driveway. Back then it was called "Service". I do realize that "service" is for the most part is gone now.

No snow it's a go. I'm sure Sober has been down this driveway many times and he wen't down it right after he took this picture. EC because of leaves on a driveway? Not.

soberups

That 60 lbs isn't even the weight you've lost so far, is it? Bet the cardo is up to it. How's the shrinking going anyway?

I'm down to 257 lbs, I weighed 300 on March 30th. 43 lbs lost.

The other day I picked up a 40 lb box and it dawned on me that, prior to losing the weight, I was lugging that 40 lbs around 24/7. 40 pounds is a lot of weight when you pick it up and hold it in your hands.