George W. Bush

UPS Lifer

Tell us again how Iraq is in the middle of Afghanistan, and THEN come back and question my intelligence .

Name 5 Republicans since 1972 you feel have done a good job and care about our country. Name just 5.

AND

What what do you think of the HISPANIC Governor of New Mexico?

Your friend TOS HATES Republicans and old white men. How about you?

Or are you afraid (just like TOS) to take that challenge.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ha! Hey home boy, just keepin it real yo? Fo shizzle!

You are way too easy. The way you slip those little racist quips in here and there, knowing that us dumb Liberals can't understand your incredibly hard to decipher "code' about Obama. Did you know that besides being a Kenyan witch doctor, he is also a Muslim?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You are way too easy. The way you slip those little racist quips in here and there, knowing that us dumb Liberals can't understand your incredibly hard to decipher "code' about Obama. Did you know that besides being a Kenyan witch doctor, he is also a Muslim?

I also hear he's not really black----more like half and half.

Upsmule

Ha! Hey home boy, just keepin it real yo? Fo shizzle!

HAHAHAHAHAHA nooooo! He's a christian.....he said so himself! :P

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Name 5 Republicans since 1972 you feel have done a good job and care about our country. Name just 5.

AND

What what do you think of the HISPANIC Governor of New Mexico?

Your friend TOS HATES Republicans and old white men. How about you?

Or are you afraid (just like TOS) to take that challenge.

Nixon for his faults was an excellent president.

Ronald Reagan would never ever make it in today's Republican party,and would be embraced by the Dems( he supported Gun restrictions you know)

past that,cant really think of any

oldngray

nowhere special

Ronald Reagan would never ever make it in today's Republican party,and would be embraced by the Dems( he supported Gun restrictions you know)

Wow. That stuff really does kill brain cells. and Reagan opposed gun control even after being shot. As for Nixon its a tough call. He was a moral Quaker that listened to bad advisers. Still the buck stopped there so he was responsible and admitted it. Unlike Obama.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Wow. That stuff really does kill brain cells. and Reagan opposed gun control even after being shot. As for Nixon its a tough call. He was a moral Quaker that listened to bad advisers. Still the buck stopped there so he was responsible and admitted it. Unlike Obama.

regan DID support the Brady Bill, and I'm not the only one who feels Reagan supported Gun Control in his later years due to his senility:
Reagan Only Supported Gun Control Because He Was Senile, Prominent Gun Advocate Suggests | ThinkProgress
he supported Gun Control in the 60's when people of colour suddenly had weapons in public.Can't have that you know!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
bush statue.jpg
bush statue.jpg

UPS Lifer

Yeah, I kinda figured that! You picked a President who left office in disgrace (Nixon) and back-hand Reagan with the comment about senility.

I disagree with you about Reagan not being able to make it in the Republican party today but I am sure that is also not surprising to you.

I also feel that identifying political parties as Dems or Reps is not really accurate anymore. I classify politics as the - Far Left - Liberals - Moderates - Conservatives - Far Right.

This administration has polarized our political system more than any other in recent history. When a person on the left or right looks at the other side with disdain or disgust, then you know this president has failed miserable as a leader.
Most of America is in the middle (slightly right or left) so this president is out of touch with most of the majority of Americans. It is a crying shame.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Yeah, I kinda figured that! You picked a President who left office in disgrace (Nixon) and back-hand Reagan with the comment about senility.

I disagree with you about Reagan not being able to make it in the Republican party today but I am sure that is also not surprising to you.

I also feel that identifying political parties as Dems or Reps is not really accurate anymore. I classify politics as the - Far Left - Liberals - Moderates - Conservatives - Far Right.

This administration has polarized our political system more than any other in recent history. When a person on the left or right looks at the other side with disdain or disgust, then you know this president has failed miserable as a leader.
Most of America is in the middle (slightly right or left) so this president is out of touch with most of the majority of Americans. It is a crying shame.
I can't really get revved up over Republicans after 8 years of Bush's administration,sorry.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
​But 16 trillion in NEW debt really fires you ostriches up. Yeah, got it.

As usual you are wrong,i know big surprise.
you should really do more to educate yourself by getting news from other sources such as faux news and Facebook statuses

According to the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO), the federal deficit for this fiscal year ending Sept. 30 will fall to $642 billion, about $200 billion less than this agency predicted just three months ago." (New York Times, 5/14/13)

Isnt that what you bloody Teabaggers want? You should be CHEERING and PRAISING the Obama administration for reducing the deficit!!!

Furthermore,when Obama took over the office in 2009,the deficit was 1.4 Trillion( this was inherited from Dubya) which equals 10% of the economy. The drop in the deficit reduces the deficit to only 4.1% of the economy......that danged marxist socailist muslim loving pinko commie is on track to FURTHER reduce the deficit in 2015 to a predicted 378 Billion, only 2.1% of the economy!!!! ( i got these figures from an AP story dated 05/14/13)1

UPS Lifer

I can't really get revved up over Republicans after 8 years of Bush's administration,sorry.

He left office 5 years ago! Hmmm. I guess when the rest of America is complaining about the Obama administration in 2021, you will be OK with that huh? !

oldngray

nowhere special
As usual you are wrong,i know big surprise.
you should really do more to educate yourself by getting news from other sources such as faux news and Facebook statuses

According to the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO), the federal deficit for this fiscal year ending Sept. 30 will fall to $642 billion, about $200 billion less than this agency predicted just three months ago." (New York Times, 5/14/13)

Isnt that what you bloody Teabaggers want? You should be CHEERING and PRAISING the Obama administration for reducing the deficit!!!

Reducing the increase in the growth of debt is NOT reducing the debt.