George W. Bush

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Wow, the Marxist / special interest voting apologists still point to W.

Makes one miss real leadership all the more. "Bush's mess" could have been so fixable! So much easier than the state of the union of the 70's. especially with hindsight being 20/20. Oh, silly me....that first requires ones head to be removed from ones @ss first.

The short bus is waiting outside your house right now to take you to Dallas/Crawford/Wherever to have a beer with your hero. I know, I know...I'm a Marxist, special interest, gun-hating Liberal who is all about "Chicago Politics". Every word you write looks like Sean Hannity personally approved it. Are you sure your user name doesn't reflect your political intelligence rather than your box monkey job?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The Dow has been at Record Highs lately, The Housing Market is recovering (soon to BOOM you mark my words ) ,unemployment continues to drop, Troops are out of Iraq and Afghanistan is winding down. We are on the precipice of a HUGE economic boom!!!! That danged marxist commie muslim lovin president !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wkmac

Poor George, Obama getting all the credit for listening to our every word when according to this May 2006' USA Today piece, Bush did his fair share. Piece even points out this at some level has been going on since Truman and 1952'.

So how did they miss the 9/11 hijackers or did they?

If the gov't has been listening to us for 60 years, why do we claim to be the land of the free? I'm starting to understand why the jihadist hate us for "our freedom!"
:happy-very:

wkmac

The Dow has been at Record Highs lately, The Housing Market is recovering (soon to BOOM you mark my words ) ,unemployment continues to drop, Troops are out of Iraq and Afghanistan is winding down. We are on the precipice of a HUGE economic boom!!!! That danged marxist commie muslim lovin president !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many folks believe that but the debate is in what form the BOOM will be!

Watch interest rates as that has been a major key to your 15k Dow. The housing interest rates are starting to creep up.

Upsmule

Wow, the Marxist / special interest voting apologists still point to W.

Makes one miss real leadership all the more. "Bush's mess" could have been so fixable! So much easier than the state of the union of the 70's. especially with hindsight being 20/20. Oh, silly me....that first requires ones head to be removed from ones @ss first.

The short bus is waiting outside your house right now to take you to Dallas/Crawford/Wherever to have a beer with your hero. I know, I know...I'm a Marxist, special interest, gun-hating Liberal who is all about "Chicago Politics". Every word you write looks like Sean Hannity personally approved it. Are you sure your user name doesn't reflect your political intelligence rather than your box monkey job?

Your a biased willfully blind fool. But I stand corrected. Bush's mess under the congressional regime led by Pelosi and Reid was correctable. Now add the last two corrupt executive branch terms to that mess and we all lose. No change here either. And damn sure no hope.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Your a biased willfully blind fool. But I stand corrected. Bush's mess under the congressional regime led by Pelosi and Reid was correctable. Now add the last two corrupt executive branch terms to that mess and we all lose. No change here either. And damn sure no hope.

I was reading my Koran this morning (a gift from Obama), and it says on page 42,124 that "A mule cannot be taught to think" and on page 24,356, that "Allah says that hope and change are good". Bush filled his own pants...don't blame Pelosi and Reid. Or is that what Hannity and O'Reilly are saying these days?

By the way, where is TOS?

Upsmule

I was reading my Koran this morning (a gift from Obama), and it says on page 42,124 that "A mule cannot be taught to think" and on page 24,356, that "Allah says that hope and change are good". Bush filled his own pants...don't blame Pelosi and Reid. Or is that what Hannity and O'Reilly are saying these days?

Hannity and O'Reilly? You tell me? If so, no wonder their ratings crush the likes of MSDNC.

wkmac

In TimeOut?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
dubya.jpg
dubya.jpg

browniehound

Read his book ? Are you kidding ?
That would be like reading a book, written by you, why you got a divorce, without hearing the 2nd side (that of your ex wife) !
A book can only be sort of neutral if written by a 3rd party and was well investigated first.

You are 100% correct! Except we get to hear his side for once and not the opinions of the liberal media and the left that was beamed into our homes for 8 years like State-run television.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Haters. Marxist apologist Bush haters. Stunning how ridiculous notions of other countries arresting W of war crimes would even remotely be profitable for sagging world wide markets. I doubt any country would want to give our elected hypocrite "war mongers" another country to invade as a result. :P

How many brave US servicemen have died as a result of illegal and needless wars under the current administration?

​none