George W. Bush

wkmac

Hey Metro Atlanta.... that friend of mine....? Is a Georgia boy as well....ha!
oh yeah....whats up with the current raping of price at the pump, if "Bush's" war
was for oil?

​NEXT!!!!!!!

You assume the purpose was for price to benefit you as consumer. We arrogant Americans just don't get it.

What if the purpose was long term, about access and also controlling that supply so as to not be dumped into the global market as a competitive force? Why did Saddam threaten to create his own oil trading market that traded in Euros, standing to threaten the US Dollar hegemony not to mention the power of the Saudi Royals and then when 9/11 hit, we're told stories of WMD and links of Iraq to 9/11 hijackers that neither story was true? In fact, one had to almost be lying to even say it in the first place.

If the Pentagon Papers showed that Vietnam was about Oil, Rubber and Tin, why is it so hard for Americans to get past the fictions they are told and at least accept the fact that on some level oil was a major part of the game being played. Why can't Americans learn history and the legacy of "The Great Game" and then understand it's been upgraded to the "New Great Game"?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ha...college? Is driving for Fed Ex what "college" got you?

​LOL~

You missed my reference. Hillsdale College is the fine institution that turns out new Tea Party/Libertarian/Ayn Rand devotees like yourself. I thought that you might be a graduate, since you exhibit all of those wonderful attributes that make the Far Insane Right so lovable.

Upsmule

Never heard of it but thanks.

I can agree with truthful statements from many people, that hardly makes one a devotee of that person. Truth is truth - unless your a willfully blind partisan hack. You know? Like the climate has been in DC for decades and decades.

Upsmule

He inherited 9/11. You actually believe bin :censored2: and his friends woke up that morning and hijacked airplanes? Hardly 8 months into his first term US citizens were attacked and killed in an act of war for the first time in our history.

Thank God he was willing to take the fight to them rather than wonder what intern was working the Oval Office that day.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
He inherited 9/11. You actually believe bin :censored2: and his friends woke up that morning and hijacked airplanes? Hardly 8 months into his first term US citizens were attacked and killed in an act of war for the first time in our history.

Thank God he was willing to take the fight to them rather than wonder what intern was working the Oval Office that day.

yes he did VERY well taking the fight to...................................Iraq. Where he,Cheney and many others in the Republican party profited from the war. all in the name of....................... FREEDOM!

dubya10.jpg
dubya10.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Bush was specifically warned about bin Laden, and chose to ignore the urgent message. I guess "taking the war to them" in Iraq was a great idea, huh? Problem is, they weren't there.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

you are blaming Clinton for 9/11, yet whinge and cry that Obama blames Dubya! priceless! Pot meet kettle!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
yes he did VERY well taking the fight to...................................Iraq. Where he,Cheney and many others in the Republican party profited from the war. all in the name of....................... FREEDOM!

View attachment 9332

Exactly. Bush gave-up on bin Laden. Obviously, Mr. Obama did not. And Obama has been "taking it to them" far more effectively than Dubya ever did

Bad Gas!

Anybody that says Bush was great at all things as president isn't so smart..Anybody who thinks Obama is a great president has no credibility whatsoever..He is up to his waist in crap and it's getting deeper and I'm sitting back loving every minute of it!...Go Big O!...LOL

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Muslim Lawyers Association in Johannesburg has called for the arrest and prosecution of President Obama for war crimes when he arrives in South Africa on June 29, the nonprofit said in a statement.
According to the report, the MLA mainly objects to Mr. Obama’s drone program, which it says unfairly targets Muslim civilians.
“The complaint, dubbed the ‘Obama Docket’ encourages South Africa to take seriously its domestic and international obligations and to act against International War Criminals lest they consider South Africa a safe haven and travel here freely with impunity,” the MLA said in a press release

Upsmule

Bush was specifically warned about bin Laden, and chose to ignore the urgent message. I guess "taking the war to them" in Iraq was a great idea, huh? Problem is, they weren't there.

Ever look at a world map? You or I have no clue about what's really going on in DC! Iraq is in the middle of Afghanistan and the next west hating terror funding country we'll be at war with, Iran.

History will prove Bush did the right thing. But whatever....again, will that be Grape or Cheery flavor for you ostriches?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Ever look at a world map? You or I have no clue about what's really going on in DC! Iraq is in the middle of Afghanistan and the next west hating terror funding country we'll be at war with, Iran.

History will prove Bush did the right thing. But whatever....again, will that be Grape or Cheery flavor for you ostriches?

Upsmule

So it's been a while since I had the time to be exact. My point is still valid. Close enough for a product of our gummint school system.

You guys are welcomed to prop up your token president by negating all the things our service men and women have accomplished and are continuing to accomplish over there.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So it's been a while since I had the time to be exact. My point is still valid. Close enough for a product of our gummint school system.

You guys are welcomed to prop up your token president by negating all the things our service men and women have accomplished and are continuing to accomplish over there.

'token'??? that's a bit racist.