Get a load of this one..

Utahloader

Had a package today, it was leaking hand soap extremely bad, about 10 packages were covered in soap (a massive Costco box). Donottouchleaveareanotifysup.jpeg lol. Contacted sup, was told to sheet up the really bad ones as "not ready" to avoid a missed. So when the customer calls the building, management can tell them it's "not ready to be delivered". He literally told me that's what they do all the time. As much as I wanted to be mad, I couldn't help but laugh. Of course I sheeted up as damaged, but with all the stress that revolves around this place, it made my Friday a little better.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Had a package today, it was leaking hand soap extremely bad, about 10 packages were covered in soap (a massive Costco box). Donottouchleaveareanotifysup.jpeg lol. Contacted sup, was told to sheet up the really bad ones as "not ready" to avoid a missed. So when the customer calls the building, management can tell them it's "not ready to be delivered". He literally told me that's what they do all the time. As much as I wanted to be mad, I couldn't help but laugh. Of course I sheeted up as damaged, but with all the stress that revolves around this place, it made my Friday a little better.
You realize they don't really want you to follow all that "DOK" stuff? Unless there is an audit... lol.

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
Count yourself lucky this happened to a coworker but the 1z labels smeared so badly no one could ID the packages without a spa label

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Where is the not ready key? I've used it for call tags but not delivery?