Get off my lawn

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Stupid waste of money. Ditches work fine in rural areas and a lot cheaper.
For @MyTripisCut

Ditch
60C98EB9-AFA3-47AE-8526-EFF9503B8DCB.jpeg

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I haven't mowed in 3 weeks. We had more rain this season than usual so I have to take it down to 3 1/2.

Used to mow for a guy who had a real nice lawn. Most of the time I wouldn’t even drop my deck on the Dixie chopper. I probably mowed it at 5 1/4. He was happy with it. I was scared to burn it

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I’ve got a hustler super duty HD. Got my eye out for either a Ferris or exmark walk behind to keep at the house

My buddy went and bought a 72” scag turf tiger (I think it’s the turf tiger). They gave him a heck of a deal on it just because they were having trouble selling that big of one. Those walk behinds are nice too. Might check out Ben’s. That’s where we got ours and my buddy got his. Heard a lot of good things about em.

rod

Retired 22 years
No ditches in our state. Union rules dictate expensive rain water mitigation.
Are you trying to tell me that every freeway and road in your state has curbs and sewer lines to handle run off? How stupid do you think I am. :-)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Are you trying to tell me that every freeway and road in your state has curbs and sewer lines to handle run off? How stupid do you think I am. :-)
I have never seen ditches. Maybe in the pine barren region?

Half the state is hilly. Usually they build up the road height.