Get Out Of Chicago ASAP???

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama is an elite. Elite's live separately, well protected from the common folk. Private school is a must.
Have the Chicago Police ended that 24/7 protection of his Chicago house , where he rarely spent a night, and reopened the road for all traffic yet ?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I feel like I’m in another world when I see these stories of rioting and looting.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They criticized President Trump for saying 'when the looting starts the shooting starts'..... I bet there's a lot of people in Chicago who agree with that statement right about now.

El Correcto

god is dead
They criticized President Trump for saying 'when the looting starts the shooting starts'..... I bet there's a lot of people in Chicago who agree with that statement right about now.
Probably not though, they are liberal idiots who would have some smart ass take on it like, “Trump lied the shooting starts in 1619 when white people invented racism”

Box Ox

10 year olds in Chicago doing armed carjackings!...They grow up soooo fast...

Damn the white devil and his continued systemic oppression for making those sweet little black kids do that!

You’d better not write these incidents down, Chicago PD! Could make it look like black people commit more crime as a percentage of the population! Which would be RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Probably not though, they are liberal idiots who would have some smart ass take on it like, “Trump lied the shooting starts in 1619 when white people invented racism”
Lol, who sold the slaves to rhe white man? They always leave that out.

It will be fine

Damn the white devil and his continued systemic oppression for making those sweet little black kids do that!

You’d better not write these incidents down, Chicago PD! Could make it look like black people commit more crime as a percentage of the population! Which would be RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT!
You’ve become as predictable as your hero Shapiro. Pathetic.

Box Ox

Oh no. They lived in total peace and harmony until the white man ruined everything.

This Lenape Indian had the best life until the white devil took everything and sold his land to the New York Times for their 52 floor skyscraper in Manhattan.

I DEMAND JUSTICE

21890557-69D1-439F-8EAB-CDF2AB0E0CB3.jpeg

It will be fine

Not a Ben Shapiro-exclusive viewpoint. Sorry.
Your cute RRRRAAAACCCCCIIISSTT!!!!! cry is taken directly from him. You don’t want to acknowledge systemic racism exists so you mock the concept. I had no doubt you would chime in with the exact post you did. Predictable and pathetic. Mocking civil rights is not a moderate policy position.