Get Out Of Chicago ASAP???

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
BLM had a rally in Chicago to support the arrested looters where their spokesman Ariel Atkins said “That is reparations,” Atkins continued. “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance.” Well OK then please carry on

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
BLM had a rally in Chicago to support the arrested looters where their spokesman Ariel Atkins said “That is reparations,” Atkins continued. “Anything they wanted to take, they can take it because these businesses have insurance.” Well OK then please carry on
is that true???

sounds like a SNL skit

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Oh goodie. Does that mean when the government eventually passes a reparations bill (you know it’s only a matter of time) Chicago will already be taken care of? Lol.

wilberforce15

I'm completely in favor of reparations.

When do I get compensated for my inability to go downtown peacefully, drive the most direct route to my work, or drive unarmed through public housing areas?

They owe me.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
is that true???

sounds like a SNL skit
You can't make this stuff up well maybe fake news can . The quotes were from an article posted this morning on the Fox news website

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
You can't make this stuff up well maybe fake news can . The quotes were from an article posted this morning on the Fox news website
This is why none of these people/groups can be taken seriously.

They back the wrong horses. If they had a legitimate gripe I might listen. I say break their heads open and throw them thugs into the slammer.

watdaflock?

If I were exaggerating hard leftist claims, the hard leftists wouldn’t be rioting in the streets right now. During a global pandemic. Would they?

And I’m actually an Obama, Clinton and soon to be Biden voter......if he doesn’t say he supports the burning and looting of leftist cities under false pretenses and doesn’t die before the election.
So you don't believe many police officers racial profile?

Box Ox

Oh dear lord.....someone living with blinders on. Ya don't pay attention to the news much, do you?

“News” in 2020 is more often than not simply the narrative the broadcaster or writer wants the content recipient to embrace.

I’m only interested in the facts. So.....what are the facts on racial profiling?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I believe some do and that is from the father of a police officer. I take exception to the word many.It is just like saying we are a systemic racist country. NO we are a country that unfortunately has some racists. Some people paint with a broad brush and overlook the overwhelming goodness we have here

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Who are you kidding? It is called self preservation.
Come say that you are walking down an alley and someone approaches that you know will be trouble whether they be whatever skin color, you don’t think that you would not devising an escape plan based on the “appearance” of said individuals. These police officers know and have seen things that would scare you :censored2:less.

Just look in the major cities and guess who happens to be looting and shooting it sure isn’t the orientals. Is that racial profiling or just common sense?

wilberforce15

What's wrong with racially profiling?

If some old asian lady stands close behind me at the ATM, then I step aside and let her go first out of politeness.

If a young black man stands close behind me at the ATM, I'm already running.

What's so hard to understand?

watdaflock?

Who are you kidding? It is called self preservation.
Come say that you are walking down an alley and someone approaches that you know will be trouble whether they be whatever skin color, you don’t think that you would not devising an escape plan based on the “appearance” of said individuals. These police officers know and have seen things that would scare you :censored2:less.

Just look in the major cities and guess who happens to be looting and shooting it sure isn’t the orientals. Is that racial profiling or just common sense?
I answered a question. Quit attempting to change the subject.

How would you describe the plight of African Americans in 2020?

watdaflock?

I believe some do and that is from the father of a police officer. I take exception to the word many.It is just like saying we are a systemic racist country. NO we are a country that unfortunately has some racists. Some people paint with a broad brush and overlook the overwhelming goodness we have here
I feel comfortable saying "many" while living in Trump country.