Getting my dependants changed

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by rockslut, Apr 18, 2008.

  1. rockslut

    rockslut New Member

    Any one have a easy fix here?? I have needed to change my Fed and State dependance status sence Feb. I was told to go to to change the Fed. I printed out the form from the state and turned it in about the same time eather has changed. Its been about 5 weeks and still no change on my check. It was so simple when i started this job 16 years ago you filled out a form and it was done. Am i jumping the gun here or do you think something is wrong. Thanks again for any imput..
  2. trplnkl

    trplnkl 555

    you may just have to stay after them to get it done. Try getting a number to call for payroll.
  3. helenofcalifornia

    helenofcalifornia Well-Known Member

    Our OMS always takes care of that.
  4. UpstateNYUPSer

    UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

    Are you talking about changing/updating your W-4? If you are then, yes, you can change the Fed on in the same section that you go to to check your pay. You should be able to download a W-4 for your state from their tax website and turn the updated form in to your center team.
  5. xkingx

    xkingx Member

    when i changed my fed it showed on the next check..i havent changed my state didnt know where to go..but now i do...
  6. rockslut

    rockslut New Member

    Thanks for the help guys. Ill try to do the upsers thing again. And turn in another form to my stupidvisers on the state