getting package

menotyou

bella amicizia
my local store does not carry the fan i needed...The fan is mostly used for electronics, like computer fans
Staples? Best Buy? Office Max? I am kinda picking on you, but It just sounded funny. A $15 fan with free shipping riding around on a UPS truck in the hot summer with the driver sweating his you-know-what's off, unable to use a fan of his own.
Call the 800 number and have the package held at the center for pick-up. Most pick-up counters are open until 7:30 or so. I am sorry for the pain in the butt getting the package, but UPS can't drop packages at most apartment complexes because of problems with theft. Not all, but most.

Will your apartment manager sign for it and hold it for you? There are some that will.

Good luck and sorry for picking.:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Before that, it was Joey Tribbiani on Friends....

[video=youtube;6jt-a2c80W8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jt-a2c80W8[/video]

tracker2762

Hell no. Just leave a note on the door with your signature on it saying to leave it in back yard or somewhere. Why are we making this harder than it is. And what is A8 or 4? We DR most everything since UPS doesn't want us to have too many send agains. (Obviously, not the high end items) Give this guy a break. DR it. ("driver release it")

Hey Iowa!!!
\

Signature required packages can not be stop completed without a signature even if you have a signed delivery notice. Also, how is a driver to know that this is a $15 dollar fan and lastly shipper may send a DFU for driver to get signature.
The consignee has the option to find a neighbor or have it sent to a store that accepts packages, like a UPS store or uhaul rental center. For a fee of course but it's better than driving a couple of hours to the hub.