Getting W2s

So I worked at UPS for a few months early last year. I have since moved and needed to get my W2s sent to my new address. I called the number my friend gave me and after going through 10 mins of automated voice crap I finally got a representive on the phone. They informed me (even after I gave my s.s. number to them) that I need to my UPS ID # (which I don't remember nor do I have any paycheck stubs around) After informing the lady of this she told me they can't send a w2 reissue until i have my UPS ID number and hung up on me. :mad: Anyone know where I can go or who I can call to get my Employee ID? I only remember the first 3 numbers but for the life of me can't remember the rest. Thanks

Ok, so I called back just a bit ago and requested the local HR number so I could get my ID # only to get a number that isen't even in service. I then had to call back and was then given a different number and transfered to the correct (I hope) person only to reach their voice mail. This is getting so stupid. :mad:

Well damn aren't we a little rude? I simply asked for help not to be critizied on not keeping my paystub. FYI I had direct deposit and so I only got 1 or 2 paycheck stubs. Since last year I've moved so Im not sure where they are at.

Geesh remind me not to ask for help around here again if Im going to get a response like that.

Channahon

Well damn aren't we a little rude? I simply asked for help not to be critizied on not keeping my paystub. FYI I had direct deposit and so I only got 1 or 2 paycheck stubs. Since last year I've moved so Im not sure where they are at.

Geesh remind me not to ask for help around here again if Im going to get a response like that.
Do you still have a phone number for the building your worked at? If so, call, HR can look you up in the system, although you no longer work at UPS.
Good luck

Channahon

Try this number, and let them know your situation.

UPSEmployee Service Center W-2 reissue request:
After February 1, 2007, you can call the UPS Employee Service Center toll-free at 1-800-UPS-1508 (1-800-877-1508) to request a copy of your W-2. Representatives are available Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. (Eastern time), except holidays.

browniehound

OldUpsDriver was not being rude in my opinion, he was just giving the facts. What information do you hope to glean from this website that would not be better acertained in you local area? The answer is very simple. Contact your local HR rep and ask her to re-issue a W-2 from.

Why would anyone on this site know who, for you to contact locally to find YOUR W-2 form??????:confused:1 :confused:1 :confused:1 :confused:1

trickpony1

Why would anyone on this site know who, for you to contact locally to find YOUR W-2 form??????:confused:1 :confused:1 :confused:1 :confused:1

Everyone knows management, and perhaps the Ivory Towers, monitor this site. Some prefer to lurk and some like to hear themselves babble. Between those two could possibly be someone who knows what they are talking about and actually has the fortitude to respond. :thumbup1:

Ok well after (still) getting the run around from everyone I was told I need to call the Louisville Air District (and was given a number which is no longer in service...no surprise there). So anyone know of another way to contact them?

Channahon

After February 1, 2007, you can call the UPS Employee Service Center toll-free at 1-800-UPS-1508 (1-800-877-1508) to request a copy of your W-2. Representatives are available Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. (Eastern time), except holidays.
Have you called this number yet?

Have you called this number yet?

yes i've called that number numerous times without any help. first time I was hung up on, second time they gave me the wrong (and non working) number, the third time they gave me the Ohio district number (and they told me I had to call louisville air district) and gave me a number (no longer in service).

trickpony1

yes i've called that number numerous times without any help. first time I was hung up on, second time they gave me the wrong (and non working) number, the third time they gave me the Ohio district number (and they told me I had to call louisville air district) and gave me a number (no longer in service).

.......makes me wonder how "our" famous company handles the really tough stuff. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Channahon

Louisville would not have anything to do with re-issuing a W2. Call the Ohio number again and ask for a supervisor or manager and relate all the problems you been experiencing. If that does not work call 1-800-PICKUPS and request a complaint be taken. The site has to respond to those complaints in a timely manner.

upsis

Gold Member
Prior Year W2 Requests
A dedicated phone extension has been added in Dallas to take reprint requests for 2001 or 2002 W2’s. The phone number is 972-383-3430. ADP is able to provide reprints for years 2003, 2004, and 2005 through the UPS Employee Service Center request line (1-800-UPS-1508) or through the ADP website www.w2.adp.com .

seachange

maryslamb is correct...the eHR number is the biggest joke (UPS Employee Service Center toll-free at 1-800-UPS-1508). its a menu driven repetitious mess. calling 800 PICK UPS is not going to help. that's primarily for service related issues. my suggestion is to call the ivory tower's general number and ask to be transferred to HR. 404 828 6000

seachange

maryslamb is correct. the eHR # is a menu driven automated joke. calling 800PICKUPS won't work either. its set up to handle service related concerns. i would suggest calling the ivory tower's general number and ask to be transferred to corp. HR 404-828-6000. good luck

kwilson33

can someone tell me if 2008 w-2 are available yet i tryed the directions it showed me at adp.com and it still does'nt work.Is there a certain date that the company post them online or what?please help someone!!!!!!!!!

rod

Retired 22 years
How come every year people are so impatient for their W-2's. By law UPS has until midnight on Jan.31 to get them out-----and it usually takes that long.:peaceful: At least it did when I was there