Ghislaine Maxwell

floridays

Dense donald socialized with Epstein, whose waterfront mansion in Palm Beach, where much of the perversion occurred, is less than a mile from Mar-a-Lago. Records show that donald flew on Epstein’s private jet on occasion. Although he now denies knowing Maxwell, they have been photographed together at social events over the years.

Remember donald's’s former labor secretary, Alex Acosta, was the U.S. attorney in Miami in 2008 when he negotiated what legal observers said was a shockingly lenient plea deal for Epstein, who had been charged with running a sex-trafficking ring but was allowed to plea to soliciting and procuring. Acosta was forced out (not by donald though) last year after renewed scrutiny of his role was prompted by a Miami Herald investigation.
Great, you're finally gonna get DJT.
Sarcasm for the mentally challenged.

vantexan

Trump did have a falling-out. According to a new report from the Post, however, it didn’t have anything to do with Epstein’s disturbing behavior with underage women, but, naturally, a real estate deal.
As if Trump was supposed to know what Epstein did behind closed doors. As far as hiring the guy that got Epstein off, I'm betting the guy was involved in hundreds of cases and had a sterling reputation overall. When it came to light about his Epstein case maneuvering he was booted. But doesn't stop you from spinning it into some evil good ol'boy network watching out for each other.

fishtm2001

Bush and Obama had oversight and agreed with the decision. Nuff said
It happened in 2007.

Julie Brown’s reporting stated, “In 2007, the FBI had prepared a 53-page federal indictment charging Epstein with sex crimes that could have put him in federal prison for life. But then-Miami U.S. Attorney Alexander Acosta signed off on a non-prosecution agreement, which was negotiated, signed and sealed so that no one would know the full scope of Epstein’s crimes. The indictment was shelved, never to be seen again.”

Last edited:

The big package

It happened in 2007.

Julie Brown’s reporting stated, “In 2007, the FBI had prepared a 53-page federal indictment charging Epstein with sex crimes that could have put him in federal prison for life. But then-Miami U.S. Attorney Alexander Acosta signed off on a non-prosecution agreement, which was negotiated, signed and sealed so that no one would know the full scope of Epstein’s crimes. The indictment was shelved, never to be seen again.”
I wonder how many Biden's are on that list ,that is one slimy family !!! We know PERVERT JOE and Hunter for sure , Billy the perv Clinton , some Hollywood liberals like Weinstein , if those walls in the White House could talk between 1990 and 2016 should have been called the party house not the White House

JJinVA

Welp, better have some Marines standing watch over her until the trial taking shifts because if they dont... we all know where this is gonna go. She has WAYYYYYYYYY too much information for the elites to just "hope for the best". Thats how her and Epstein rose to power in the first place. Blackmail.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
1593956480563.png

newfie

donald barely knew Epstein. On a related note I have some land in the everglades I'd like to sell you.

everyone wanted access to the Donald . He's in a lot of pictures with people he barely knows. you have to peddle this :censored2: here now because no evidence will ever be found later tying him to epsteins dirty deeds.

Did Clinton arrest epstein or his madaam? no
did bush ? no
did Obama ? no

how about Trump ? Hell yea

JJinVA

I just read they literally put her in the same prison where Epstein didnt kill himself... this is lunacy. If she isnt protected or at least rushed to talk now to get info out of her Im calling bullshh on the attempt to actually end the child sex trafficking. People are gonna get fed up and start some street justice campaigns and that wont be anywhere near as merciful as the justice system

newfie

I just read they literally put her in the same prison where Epstein didnt kill himself... this is lunacy. If she isnt protected or at least rushed to talk now to get info out of her Im calling bullshh on the attempt to actually end the child sex trafficking. People are gonna get fed up and start some street justice campaigns and that wont be anywhere near as merciful as the justice system

maybe Barr is putting the bait out to see if he can catch Epsteins killer too

rod

Retired 22 years
I wonder how many Biden's are on that list ,that is one slimy family !!! We know PERVERT JOE and Hunter for sure , Billy the perv Clinton , some Hollywood liberals like Weinstein , if those walls in the White House could talk between 1990 and 2016 should have been called the party house not the White House
Don't forget the Kennedy years

It will be fine

Well its guaranteed it was mercenaries, professional killers who are militarily trained. Maybe MI6 if I had to guess
Everyone knows if you’re going to order a hit you wait for the victim to be in federal custody. Don’t bother while they walk around in public, that’s too easy.