Ghislaine Maxwell

JJinVA

Everyone knows if you’re going to order a hit you wait for the victim to be in federal custody. Don’t bother while they walk around in public, that’s too easy.

That may be true, but I still think MI6 simply for the reason that the British Empire seems to have the most rampant pedophile problem so it makes sense that the Queen would send out her henchmen. Epstein, although cruel, was brilliant in his ability to manipulate people of power and wealth. Like dangling meat infront of a lion. Once he had them on video, it was game on. Who knows how many powerful people he had dirt on. All I know is, I want to find out and I want to see blood in the streets

oldngray

nowhere special
"It is with sadness in our hearts that Bill and I express our sympathies for Ghislaine Maxwell's passing next week. The news of her impending suicide touched our hearts. She was a wonderful woman filled with wit and charm and will be missed by all." ~ Hillary Clinton

JJinVA

I wonder how long they can keep her alive this way?

I still cant believe the incompetence of allowing Epstein to be murdered. The idea of how many people he could have rolled over on is astounding that he wasnt completely protected by our government and not some $30k a year guards who couldnt give less of a smile*

vantexan

I still cant believe the incompetence of allowing Epstein to be murdered. The idea of how many people he could have rolled over on is astounding that he wasnt completely protected by our government and not some $30k a year guards who couldnt give less of a smile*
I think you answered your own question!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Forget about keeping her in jail, just move her to some empty mansion with some high trained security guards like she was using. In the long run it would be cheaper and healthier for her.

rod

Retired 22 years
Forget about keeping her in jail, just move her to some empty mansion with some high trained security guards like she was using. In the long run it would be cheaper and healthier for her.
Move her into my torture dungon in my basement. I'll get the truth out of her.

vantexan

This is going to get me reamed but here goes. There are young women in strip joints all over the country who gladly get naked and grind themselves all over strangers for big money. Now there may very well have been some underage women who were abused at Epstein's various residences including the infamous island. And for that he and Maxwell should be locked up for decades. But if you've seen the picture of the 17 year old with Prince Andrew you've seen a happy looking girl. Not some somber, drugged up victim. And young ladies who are willing to go along with such things in exchange for money have the kind of character to now claim how abused they were because turns out there's over $600 million in Epstein's estate and they have the opportunity to get a sizeable chunk of it. No shaking their ass in strip joints! Epstein was a total sleazeball who it appears made a lot of his wealth from seeing to the pecadillos of very rich and powerful sleazeballs and possibly blackmailing them. Maxwell also totally sleazy. But don't cry for most of these young women. Epstein screwed up not keeping them to 18 or older. If he had he'd still be alive and free.

rod

Retired 22 years
This is going to get me reamed but here goes. There are young women in strip joints all over the country who gladly get naked and grind themselves all over strangers for big money. Now there may very well have been some underage women who were abused at Epstein's various residences including the infamous island. And for that he and Maxwell should be locked up for decades. But if you've seen the picture of the 17 year old with Prince Andrew you've seen a happy looking girl. Not some somber, drugged up victim. And young ladies who are willing to go along with such things in exchange for money have the kind of character to now claim how abused they were because turns out there's over $600 million in Epstein's estate and they have the opportunity to get a sizeable chunk of it. No shaking their ass in strip joints! Epstein was a total sleazeball who it appears made a lot of his wealth from seeing to the pecadillos of very rich and powerful sleazeballs and possibly blackmailing them. Maxwell also totally sleazy. But don't cry for most of these young women. Epstein screwed up not keeping them to 18 or older. If he had he'd still be alive and free.

Exactly--- look how long "Girls gone Wild" was around. That guy made millions off of drunk college girls wanting to show of. Bless them.

It will be fine

E912170F-CD67-4F57-B4C9-929560F5A844.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
And I’m sure there are plenty of girls who had fun with older guys who went to jail for statutory rape. Having sex with an under age girl is illegal whether the girl has fun or not.

vantexan

And I’m sure there are plenty of girls who had fun with older guys who went to jail for statutory rape. Having sex with an under age girl is illegal whether the girl has fun or not.
No doubt. Not advocating for that. Just saying a lot of those girls weren't that innocent. Otherwise we would've heard from a lot more of them over the years claiming rape instead of taking the money and remaining silent. Epstein got out of being imprisoned in I think it was 2010. That was one girl. Where were all the others? Some may have been afraid but I bet a lot of them were happy about their bank accounts.

JJinVA

Growing up I remember a girl from Kentucky moving here and telling the legal age of consent in KY was 15. Either 15 or 16 cant remember now. But I felt like that was fair. At 15 I was ready to give the bone to a cinderblock if thats all that was available.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
They all knew what they were involved in was illegal and just plain wrong on so many levels....

My question is...

Why are there so many photos taken?

Dumbasses.