Ghislaine Maxwell

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
According to an interview with Cosmopolitan in 2002, Donald Trump said that he and Jeffrey Epstein were “great friends” who knew each other for fifteen years.

In 1992, the women were flown in for a "calendar girl" competition that Trump had requested, the former Trump associate, George Houraney, told The Times.

"At the very first party, I said, 'Who's coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming,'" Houraney said. "It was him and Epstein."
Source or it's fake.....

Or maybe you don't want to post the source because there's something in there about Bill Clinton.....

vantexan

According to an interview with Cosmopolitan in 2002, Donald Trump said that he and Jeffrey Epstein were “great friends” who knew each other for fifteen years.

In 1992, the women were flown in for a "calendar girl" competition that Trump had requested, the former Trump associate, George Houraney, told The Times.

"At the very first party, I said, 'Who's coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming,'" Houraney said. "It was him and Epstein."
Were they underaged?

newfie

none of the victims have ever identified Trump as an abuser or as someone who was seen partaking. They have identified Prince edward as both

floridays

I can unequivocally proclaim Trump is not involved to any extent, if he was it would have been unloaded, fired, exposed, use any term you like to get Trump out of office, long ago.

The lefts wad has been shot, none of it pertaining to Trump has painted their ceiling.
Once again, there is no there, there.

If there was any there, there, criminal complaints would have been filed long ago and the left would not have had to go through through the calisthenics they have toiled through for the past four years.

oldngray

nowhere special
3347966e.jpg

fishtm2001

During a press briefing at the White House on July 22, Trump was asked if he thought Maxwell – who has pleaded not guilty to federal sex trafficking charges and was a long-time companion of Jeffrey Epstein – would turn in powerful men.

Trump responded then: “I don’t know – I haven’t really been following it too much. I just wish her well, frankly.”

Box Ox

It's perfectly normal to wish a pedophile well.

Watched the Axios interview I posted earlier today. He affirmed that he still wishes her well. LOL. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

During the interview: "I'm not looking for anything bad for her. I'm not looking bad for anybody"

Except drug dealers, rioters, looters etc. Not a child sex trafficker.

Sounds like she's got some dirt.

Added a start point at 25:39 below when they briefly discuss her.

Last edited:

floridays

Watched the Axios interview I posted earlier today. He affirmed that he still wishes her well. LOL. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

During the interview: "I'm not looking for anything bad for her. I'm not looking bad for anybody"

Except drug dealers, rioters, looters etc. Not a child sex trafficker.

Sounds like she's got some dirt.

Added a start point at 25:39 below when they briefly discuss her.

Fool's errand, that's what your on Ox.

The left has telegraphed another endless investigation, smear campaign, and hoped derailment should Trump win.

If there was a there there, the card would have been played over the past four years.

You clowns have already tried the smears, insinuating, even claiming the same about him and his daughter. The left has no shame.

I wish you well Box.
Tell me what that means.

fishtm2001

Fool's errand, that's what your on Ox.

The left has telegraphed another endless investigation, smear campaign, and hoped derailment should Trump win.

If there was a there there, the card would have been played over the past four years.

You clowns have already tried the smears, insinuating, even claiming the same about him and his daughter. The left has no shame.

I wish you well Box.
Tell me what that means.
Who wishes a sex trafficker of underage girls well?