Ghislaine Maxwell

newfie

billionaires that live in the same rich area having social events. I'm watching the netflix's series on epstein. I'm up to the part about the island. Epstein had alot of rich and famous people there. Many to do financial/business transactions a few for the girls. Trump has not been mentioned by any of the former employees that worked there. Randy Andy was seen grinding on a young girl in the outdoor swimming pool. there were also two other women similar to Giselle that are never talked about much.

what Jeffrey did was basically run an underage pyramid scheme. He would pay a girl 200 bucks for a massage then take things further. He would then try to get that girl to recruit other underage girls and pay them a 200 dollar finders fee.

oldngray

nowhere special
billionaires that live in the same rich area having social events. I'm watching the netflix's series on epstein. I'm up to the part about the island. Epstein had alot of rich and famous people there. Many to do financial/business transactions a few for the girls. Trump has not been mentioned by any of the former employees that worked there. Randy Andy was seen grinding on a young girl in the outdoor swimming pool. there were also two other women similar to Giselle that are never talked about much.

what Jeffrey did was basically run an underage pyramid scheme. He would pay a girl 200 bucks for a massage then take things further. He would then try to get that girl to recruit other underage girls and pay them a 200 dollar finders fee.
Trump is one of the few people who reported to authorities what Epstein was doing when he found out. And he banned Epstein from his properties.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

“The president was very turned off by the fact that Schmidt had turned on McCain, his former boss, for the money,” the source alleged, referring to Schmidt’s decision to dish dirt on the 2008 campaign he helped guide to doom in a lengthy interview for scandalous campaign book “Game Change,” which eventually became a movie.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Her lawyers have ask for a gag order on all the witnesses.
So much for their Tell-All Books.
Doesn’t mean the judge will agree to it. After all, they didn’t want those documents released and he ruled for their release. I hope he does the right thing and doesn’t issue a gag order. If he doesn’t, you’ll know he’s not on “the list”. Lol.

fishtm2001

Pres. Trump on Ghislaine Maxwell, longtime companion of infamous sex offender Jeffrey Epstein: "I just wish her well, frankly." Maxwell pleaded not guilty last week to federal sex trafficking charges.

That's nice.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The lawyer for one of the victims of Jeffrey Epstein said President Trump was the “only” high powered person to help him with his investigation, contradicting claims by some that Trump is implicated in Epstein’s crimes.

Uh oh you presented him with facts he's going to melt down now.
Still waiting for a supporting link.
LMAO at you sticking your head further down in the sand when presented with the facts you asked for.