Gift giving- employee to management

Yorkdoyenne

You load the hardest trucks in the building

Am I right
Ehh naw. Sometimes I help in like, Providence, Chema, I do a constant flow truck by myself, but it kinda depends. I'm more of the, oh she's useful wherever in the building. Load whatever truck? Check. Unload? Check. Small sort? Check. Literally whatever they want me to do. Basically I'm the belt bitch.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
5c165c1a78368881255285.gif

Elmo.goes.to.prom

Ehh naw. Sometimes I help in like, Providence, Chema, I do a constant flow truck by myself, but it kinda depends. I'm more of the, oh she's useful wherever in the building. Load whatever truck? Check. Unload? Check. Small sort? Check. Literally whatever they want me to do. Basically I'm the belt bitch.

Lucky

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
I don't get it how does anyone have time to talk to management when Corp expects supes to be doing paperwork, observations and whatnot, employees are supposed to stay in their load until directed to work elsewhere. (Color me confused)

Yorkdoyenne

I don't get it how does anyone have time to talk to management when Corp expects supes to be doing paperwork, observations and whatnot, employees are supposed to stay in their load until directed to work elsewhere. (Color me confused)
It's called before start time and break? Lmfao

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Can I/should I give my direct full-time supervisor a gift for Christmas/the holiday season? I couldn't find an employee handbook...

tenor (6).gif

Just for context, I don't like management, I just have a crush on my boss I wanted an excuse to get him something... I don't think I will though; I'd probably just weird him out.

Well, in that case, I agree with this...

Give them a topless Christmas card