Giving up Rights for Safety, Police or the Constitution

The police or the Constitution

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Correcto

god is dead
Hell hath no fury like a homosexual scorned.
upload_2019-3-12_15-59-54.jpeg

Jesus with his boy toy Paul.

El Correcto

god is dead
You miss.
Jesus was never in the physical presence of Paul at a table.
There was a road to Damascus....

Hell awaits the scorned blasphemous unrepentant proud homosexual.
Jesus and Paul were a gay power couple, they involved 11 other men in their relationship. Judas got jealous and gave them up to the filthy bisexual romans who viewed Jesus as a threat to bisupremacy, Judas was cursed by god to become the first cishet scum attracted only to women and Jesus died to preserve the gay gene in mankind.

Son of Judas and unrepentant cishet you will know gay jesus’s wrath.

Last edited:

vantexan

Jesus and Paul were a gay power couple, they involved 11 other men in their relationship. Judas got jealous and gave them up to the filthy bisexual romans who viewed Jesus as a threat to bisupremacy, Judas was cursed by god to become the first cishet scum attracted only to women and Jesus died to preserve the gay gene in mankind.

You're going to lose your liberal street cred if you keep bashing Mexican gays like this. Hey Zeus!

vantexan

I didn't know that your hero worship fetish included anyone who wears a badge even if they were't qualified to do so.
My problem with your rhetoric is you paint with a broad brush. Most policemen are good people, and people like you make it the very definition of a thankless job.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s quid pro quo public sector police unions and corrupted politicians that keep us from reforming our police forces for the better. To get the scum out and put citizen’s lives first.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

2 Wrong 3:14-18
NIV translation
( Non Inspired Version )

El Correcto

god is dead
During 2016 I’m pretty sure I cropped this and used clown trump as my avatar. I wasn’t a trump supporter or Hillary supporter. I thought trump was a train wreck. Hasn’t been as bad as I expected and got some good out of him. Still a deficit train wreck with no meaningful long term immigration reform.
upload_2019-3-12_21-57-12.jpeg