Giving up Rights for Safety, Police or the Constitution

The police or the Constitution

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vantexan

I don't know what a liberaltarian is.

I don't know about any of that, but I think it's hilarious that all the BBL thumpers are leveling the playing field with what Jesus said about gays.

Here's what Jesus said about Gays:

(Nothing)
As if that was a topic open for discussion back then. The Apostle Paul certainly did.

vantexan

Couldn't have been said better. It's a selective conservatism and it was a major reason for the downfall of The Tea Party. It went too far when it attacked major old age social programs like SS and Medicare when many of it's supporters were already on SS and Medicare or would soon be on them.
The Tea Party didn't attack Social Security and Medicare. The Tea Party attacked the Obama administration's runaway spending that they felt endangered programs like SS and Medicare.

BrownArmy

I hope you have got it straight , because I really don't get your statement.

Have you ever met George Washington?
Whose interpretation of whose interpretation about dead people did you base you belief whether he existed or not?
I don't respect you because you are politically correct, and I find you an absolute fng dummy.

I was talking about Jebus and you brought up George Washington.

Lulz, I/m the idiot.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I was just looking in Matthew 19, I couldn't find it.

I mean, it's all interpretation, but which part are you talking about?

3And Pharisees came up to him and tested him by asking, “Is it lawful to divorce one’s wife for any cause?” 4He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, 5and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.” 7They said to him, “Why then did Moses command one to give a certificate of divorce and to send her away?” 8He said to them, “Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. 9And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”

Male, Female, From the Beginning...

BrownArmy

3And Pharisees came up to him and tested him by asking, “Is it lawful to divorce one’s wife for any cause?” 4He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, 5and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.” 7They said to him, “Why then did Moses command one to give a certificate of divorce and to send her away?” 8He said to them, “Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. 9And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”

I don't agree with your interpretation of that poor translation, which was obviously copied and pasted from some website that you've clearly latched onto.

That's all you got?

Lulz

BrownFlush

I don't agree with your interpretation of that poor translation, which was obviously copied and pasted from some website that you've clearly latched onto.

That's all you got?

Lulz
Funny. I never interpreted anything. Just quoted what you asked.
Thats the English Standard Version. Super scholarly .
Pasted from Bible Hub ..Go there.. they have a slew of translations .

That's all you asked for .
smh

BrownArmy

Funny. I never interpreted anything. Just quoted what you asked.
Thats the English Standard Version. Super scholarly .
Pasted from Bible Hub ..Go there.. they have a slew of translations .

That's all you asked for .
smh

Look man, I’m not a Christian.

There are much better Biblical scholars on this forum than me.

My impression is that it’s completely made up that the Bible says anything one way or another about homosexuality.

It’s fake news.

Why would Gd make homosexuals?

Oh right, just to piss off liberals.

Wrong.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
As if that was a topic open for discussion back then. The Apostle Paul certainly did.
Most Biblical scholars will disagree with you on this.
It is apparent that all of the homophobic references attributed to Paul were actually added by 4th and 5th century scribes at the behest of the Bishops and Pope.

BrownFlush

Look man, I’m not a Christian.
What's your point?
It was you who made the bold statement like you knew that Jesus said nothing about homosexuality.
Why would Gd make homosexuals?
As an ( agnostic, that's giving you some credit ) Why do you credit Gd with anything?
He never "made" a homosexual.
Choice. Free will. Do right. Do wrong.
How is it? ...oh yeah.. You do you.

El Correcto

god is dead

Gay Jesus was not a breeder, he was the reincarnation of Adam, god’s original son. He was sent to lead man back away from Eve the original betrayer who was made from flesh of man, not the image of God.

To be attracted to men is to be attracted to God. To truly love and embrace God can only happen in a gay relationship.
upload_2019-3-13_0-7-26.jpeg

BrownFlush

Most Biblical scholars will disagree with you on this.
It is apparent that all of the homophobic references attributed to Paul were actually added by 4th and 5th century scribes at the behest of the Bishops and Pope.
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God." ESV
1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Written 56 or 57 AD...Paul

BrownFlush

Gay Jesus was not a breeder, he was the reincarnation of Adam, god’s original son. He was sent to lead man back away from Eve the original betrayer who was made from flesh of man, not the image of God.

To be attracted to men is to be attracted to God. To truly love and embrace God can only happen in a gay relationship.
View attachment 239588
1 Wrong 7: 12-18

BrownArmy

As an ( agnostic, that's giving you some credit ) Why do you credit Gd with anything?

No, I'm straight up Atheist.

I was just trying to use your lingo.

You talk about Gd doing this, gd doing that, but you don't know.

You love this one translation, someone else loves another translation.

It's sad to see Christians fight each other over minor interpretations of a book written by humans.

Clue-Phone is ringing, everything you're reading was written by humans, no Gd involved or necessary.

Did Buddha cause Lotus flowers to sprout everywhere at the sound of his voice?

No.

Ridiculous, right?

BrownFlush

No, I'm straight up Atheist.

I was just trying to use your lingo.

You talk about Gd doing this, gd doing that, but you don't know.

You love this one translation, someone else loves another translation.

It's sad to see Christians fight each other over minor interpretations of a book written by humans.

Clue-Phone is ringing, everything you're reading was written by humans, no Gd involved or necessary.

Did Buddha cause Lotus flowers to sprout everywhere at the sound of his voice?

No.

Ridiculous, right?
2 BrownArmy 2: 5-8
So glad you do you.