Glenn Beck tearing it up in the ratings

Babagounj

Strength through joy
First off, it's senseless debating with conservatives who are still trying to pass off as FACT, that a million plus people showed up at the 9/12 tea party....yeah, real accurate facts and logic. You guys are off by, lets see, nine hundred thirty thousand people.....lmao
Just because our media did not cover this rally does not mean that the international media was not there.
They were . And they gave it a lot of coverage.
That is where my estimates came from.
I enjoy reading the international media, they have a more open view of things.

brett636

First off, it's senseless debating with conservatives who are still trying to pass off as FACT, that a million plus people showed up at the 9/12 tea party....yeah, real accurate facts and logic. You guys are off by, lets see, nine hundred thirty thousand people.....lmao

There is a lot of good evidence that atleast 1 million people were there. The evidence that less than 100k were present has no basis based on the pictures of the crowds I have seen.

tieguy

Banned

Actually it was an easy argument to make. We took the same scale the libs used to say obama had a million watching him. We basically took your stick and beat you with it.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Worshipping a polarizing racial cry baby in Beckkk, who, on your polarizing (Fox) network professed that Pres Obama hates white people and then, conservatives have the go-nads to accuse the opposition of racial overtones....lmao

Here is an Interesting perspective from Larry Elder regarding race and Glen Beck.

But where are the usual suspects calling for the stockade?
Where was the Rev. Jesse Jackson, who once blamed racism for the Democratic Party's failure to select him as a vice presidential running mate?

Where was the Rev. Al Sharpton, who demanded the firing of talk show host Don Imus for making jokes about a black female basketball team? Where was the NAACP (which "deplored" Beck's statement but failed to even request an apology), whose chairman, Julian Bond, once vowed to pursue "the new racists" and whose Philadelphia branch marched on behalf of black quarterback Michael Vick, convicted of operating an illegal dog-fighting ring?

Where was the Congressional Black Caucus, many of whose members attributed racism to the government's response following Hurricane Katrina?

What's going on?

President Obama's election proved that racism is no longer a significant force in America. More voted for him because of his race than refused to do so for that reason.

Had the usual race-card/always-offended players targeted Beck, they stood to face a formidable counterattack. Beck's popularity and fan base continue to grow. The Obama-is-a-racist accusation notwithstanding, Beck raises legitimate criticisms of this administration. Demanding and failing to get Beck fired stood to expose these "civil rights" groups and "black leaders" for what they are — a spent force.

Race Card, R.I.P.

diesel96

It's the liberals, who bring up race into a conversation. When will those of color(like myself) realize the Democratic party keeps playing the race card in order for us to continue voting them in office.

We only need to see Obama's surrounding cast to see the racist view held by them. Rev. wright, Jones...

Man of Color, (your words not mine) Have you seen how colorful the participants of the Teabaggers are ? Or how colorful the audience of Glen Beck is ? What shall we put a number at, lets see....hows 99% white. Does it bother you when the right wing nut jobbers wants you to believe your President is born in Kenya, and is a secret Muslim ? So the Democrat Party, who backed Civil Rights legislation and is compromised of a melting pot mixed bag of voters are, in your eyes, the race baiters....

There is a lot of good evidence that atleast 1 million people were there. The evidence that less than 100k were present has no basis based on the pictures of the crowds I have seen.

Actually it was an easy argument to make. We took the same scale the libs used to say obama had a million watching him. We basically took your stick and beat you with it.

There's also alot of good evidense that the pictures the Gieco caveman drew on the cavewalls proves there was Aliens....
That's your evidense, facts, and logic...... your an expert picture bean counter....lmao....you must of subscribe to "The University of I can't remember" that Glen Beck refered to conclude 1.7 million people were in attendance....
BTW, the DC Fire Dept, Police and Park officials stands by their numbers...Deal with it !

Here is an Interesting perspective from Larry Elder regarding race and Glen Beck.

But where are the usual suspects calling for the stockade?
Where was the Rev. Jesse Jackson, who once blamed racism for the Democratic Party's failure to select him as a vice presidential running mate?

Where was the Rev. Al Sharpton, who demanded the firing of talk show host Don Imus for making jokes about a black female basketball team? Where was the NAACP (which "deplored" Beck's statement but failed to even request an apology), whose chairman, Julian Bond, once vowed to pursue "the new racists" and whose Philadelphia branch marched on behalf of black quarterback Michael Vick, convicted of operating an illegal dog-fighting ring?

Where was the Congressional Black Caucus, many of whose members attributed racism to the government's response following Hurricane Katrina?

What's going on?

President Obama's election proved that racism is no longer a significant force in America. More voted for him because of his race than refused to do so for that reason.

Had the usual race-card/always-offended players targeted Beck, they stood to face a formidable counterattack. Beck's popularity and fan base continue to grow. The Obama-is-a-racist accusation notwithstanding, Beck raises legitimate criticisms of this administration. Demanding and failing to get Beck fired stood to expose these "civil rights" groups and "black leaders" for what they are — a spent force.

Race Card, R.I.P.

Why is Larry elder leaving out the Van Jones effort and all the major sponsors that drop Glen Beck like a Tyson left hook......

And Elders assertion proves nothing "More voted for him because of his race than refused to do so for that reason."
The last few elections have been very close, and the black vote has always been over 90% Democrat. The difference here was all the new and young voters that chose to register bought into changing the republican "stay the course" road to diseaster...

outamyway

Man of Color, (your words not mine) Have you seen how colorful the participants of the Teabaggers are ? Or how colorful the audience of Glen Beck is ? What shall we put a number at, lets see....hows 99% white. Does it bother you when the right wing nut jobbers wants you to believe your President is born in Kenya, and is a secret Muslim ? So the Democrat Party, who backed Civil Rights legislation and is compromised of a melting pot mixed bag of voters are, in your eyes, the race baiters....

There's also alot of good evidense that the pictures the Gieco caveman drew on the cavewalls proves there was Aliens....
That's your evidense, facts, and logic...... your an expert picture bean counter....lmao....you must of subscribe to "The University of I can't remember" that Glen Beck refered to conclude 1.7 million people were in attendance....
BTW, the DC Fire Dept, Police and Park officials stands by their numbers...Deal with it !

Why is Larry elder leaving out the Van Jones effort and all the major sponsors that drop Glen Beck like a Tyson left hook......

And Elders assertion proves nothing "More voted for him because of his race than refused to do so for that reason."
The last few elections have been very close, and the black vote has always been over 90% Democrat. The difference here was all the new and young voters that chose to register bought into changing the republican "stay the course" road to diseaster...

The last few elections have been very close, and the black vote has always been over 90% Democrat.

So it's racism because a majority of Beck viewers and 9/12 marchers were white even as you write that statement?

Some how it's racism because only a small minority of an already minority ethnic group believes in conservative views?

outamyway

Larry Elder? Really?

Why not just post a comment by Rush Limbaugh?

Well, you can't answer the questions, can you? Where are they? If Beck and his 9/12 march are a march on Obama and his race, where is Al and Jesse? Do they not care about such an obvious klan rally at our Capitol? Or are they, dare I say it, not as dense as some of the people on the left are?

Then there's the possibility they didn't even know about it, though unlikely, which wouldn't surprise me in the least.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Why is Larry elder leaving out the Van Jones effort and all the major sponsors that drop Glen Beck like a Tyson left hook.

Big d,

The sponsors will be back his ratings are going up, not down, can’t waste that capitalistic moment!!:surprised:

Unfortunately you're unable to see beyond making this a race issue.:biting:

Glen Beck as well as Larry Elder (not that it matters but Larry is black) are both of the Libertarian point of view, less government, fiscal responsibility and personal responsibility and while you may think Glen Beck is a fire breathing racist that's not really the case. He, as many Americans are concerned with the direction of the Country.

Van Jones resigned because of a poor or rather non existent vetting process by the Obama administration. Last time I checked Beck wasn't in a position to tell Van to leave, just someone who shined a light in the dark corner of his past.

I believe Elder’s assertion is correct; Obama got more black voters to the polls because he is black, period!

By the way...

Abolishing slavery was almost exclusively a Republican Party effort, only four Democrats voted for it.

So, if you want to talk about where racism comes from perhaps you should dig into the history of the democratic Party....

YOU LIE!!! TELL THE TRUTH, TELL THE TRUTH, HELL WITH TRUTH...RIGHT!! LOL!!:wink2:

browndevil

[
Abolishing slavery was almost exclusively a Republican Party effort, only four Democrats voted for it

Tony, how I long to have that party of Lincoln back. Unfortunately the " religious right" has hijacked them and turned that party into a disfunctional group.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
[
Abolishing slavery was almost exclusively a Republican Party effort, only four Democrats voted for it

Tony, how I long to have that party of Lincoln back. Unfortunately the " religious right" has hijacked them and turned that party into a disfunctional group.

And the Demoncrats are still the haters.
Where is that 3rd party?

tieguy

Banned

Does not matter if we used an abacus. the point remains we used the same scale you folks used to measure Obamas crowd size.

Tell me Obama only had 40 K show up for his inaugeration and I'll move on.

diesel96

So it's racism because a majority of Beck viewers and 9/12 marchers were white even as you write that statement?

Some how it's racism because only a small minority of an already minority ethnic group believes in conservative views?

Big d,

Unfortunately you're unable to see beyond making this a race issue.:biting:

Are you not hearing Glen Beck tell America, Obama hates white people?
Are you not hearing Rush Linbaugh tell America,"This is Obama's America, when two black kids beat up a white kid on a school bus".
Are you not hearing "Barack, the magic Negro" played on the air waves.
Are you not hearing the "Birthers" claiming obama was born in Kenya.

So I'm unable to see beyond, making this a race issue, your right, I lean towards anti-racial.......BTW, Have you seen the Presidential election poll results of the South and the Bible belt?

I believe Elder’s assertion is correct; Obama got more black voters to the polls because he is black, period!

So did Clinton, he was known as America's first black President. Like I said, the ratio for the black vote is way higher than 90% for the Democrat party reguardless of a white canidate or a black candidate.

Abolishing slavery was almost exclusively a Republican Party effort, only four Democrats voted for it.

So, if you want to talk about where racism comes from perhaps you should dig into the history of the democratic Party....

[

Thank you Browndevil for saving me some keystrokes....

Does not matter if we used an abacus. the point remains we used the same scale you folks used to measure Obamas crowd size.

Tell me Obama only had 40 K show up for his inaugeration and I'll move on.

Ok, Tie, so DC officials are wrap up in one of your conspiracy thoeries

brett636

Are you not hearing Glen Beck tell America, Obama hates white people?
Are you not hearing Rush Linbaugh tell America,"This is Obama's America, when two black kids beat up a white kid on a school bus".
Are you not hearing "Barack, the magic Negro" played on the air waves.
Are you not hearing the "Birthers" claiming obama was born in Kenya.

So I'm unable to see beyond, making this a race issue, your right, I lean towards anti-racial.......BTW, Have you seen the Presidential election poll results of the South and the Bible belt?

I guess I can't blame you for wanting to focus on just the race issue. I mean, if you actually had to debate on another point you would actually have to say something meaningful. Even do a little research. Its so much easier to call someone a racist and move on, even when you have no evidence of this being true.

yurgref

BTW, did you want the competing shows ratings?

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,609,000
FOXNEWS BECK 3,340,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,986,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 2,522,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,362,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 2,040,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 1,573,000
MSNBC MADDOW 1,164,000
CNN KING 965,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 882,000
MSNBC SCHULTZ 734,000
CNN COOPER 691,000

This means NOTHING - All you are doing is comparing Apples and Oranges the last time I know the bottom 6 broadcasts on Cable while the Top 6 broadcasts over cable and the open air ways -

diesel96

I guess I can't blame you for wanting to focus on just the race issue. I mean, if you actually had to debate on another point you would actually have to say something meaningful. Even do a little research. Its so much easier to call someone a racist and move on, even when you have no evidence of this being true.

Your not paying attention here Brett, or maybe you just suffer from selective hearing. My previous post are examples of blatant racism, yet know rebuttal. Those messages go out to millions of gulible listeners out there in Conservative land. More than 200 hundred days into his Presidency and there's still misinformed Americans questioning his legitimacy, his religion, and his birth state.

The Obama Adm should not, and will not, address this trumped up mfg'ed race card issue, that conservatives are trying to conjure up. They are above that, and have bigger fish to fry. But, since many conservatives are hammering the left/Dem's of using the race card, it's easy to ignore their own self indignations. Mudslinging hurts when the mud is thrown back in your face....

brett636

This means NOTHING - All you are doing is comparing Apples and Oranges the last time I know the bottom 6 broadcasts on Cable while the Top 6 broadcasts over cable and the open air ways -

Check that list again. All those shows are on cable news networks. Not one broadcasts over open airways. They are an apples to apples comparison.