Global warming

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
kochbro650.jpg

av8torntn

How about Climate.gov?

Do you accept them as an authority on the Earth's temperature? They clearly disagree with you that this year is the Earth's hottest year ever.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
pretty good job of explaining it

Somehow I think George Carlin would be smart enough to know global warming is real. You've taken a dead mans show and spun-it to make it look like he wouldn't believe it. And we can't ask him what he really thinks because there is no access to the beyond. How about playing his rant about God? You wouldn't agree with that one, would you?

tourists24

Somehow I think George Carlin would be smart enough to know global warming is real. You've taken a dead mans show and spun-it to make it look like he wouldn't believe it. And we can't ask him what he really thinks because there is no access to the beyond. How about playing his rant about God? You wouldn't agree with that one, would you?
He hasn't been dead THAT long. I think he knew exactly what his opinion was

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Nope... that Carlin was spot on about this. Directed exactly at people like yourself, up on your high horse.

Sure. How about that God video of his? Any comments on that? Anyone with an ounce of IQ sees what is happening with our climate. To take a Carlin bit and extrapolate it to encompass global warming is really a stretch.

tourists24

Sure. How about that God video of his? Any comments on that? Anyone with an ounce of IQ sees what is happening with our climate. To take a Carlin bit and extrapolate it to encompass global warming is really a stretch.
Not really. It is very accurate about egotistical people like yourself. You are so much smarter than anyone that disagrees with you. Please. Stay on that high horse oh mighty one.

If u want my opinion about the God part, start a thread about it and I'll respond. This thread is about global warming