Global warming

rickyb

I'll just leave this here:
Future State Podcast: The Future State with Richard A. Clarke
(Episode #22)

Future State is a podcast hosted by Richard Clarke, who's served in both democratic and republican administrations, in the realm of national security. The podcast is about the future of our country, and where/how politics, technology, and national security intersect moving forward, and each episode involves a different topic affected by them.

Episode 22 is about the future of our planet. It's mostly a talk about global warming with guest Gina McCarthy.

Best podcast going right now. Every episode has been fantastic. Richard Clarke has been one of the people I've looked up to for a long time now, since I became aware of him, in the months after 9/11. Brilliant guy.

I highly recommend anyone who is interested in politics listen to every episode. We certainly have a lot of listening time to kill at work, so this will fill some of that time if you're looking for something good. Not a bad episode in the bunch, which is impressive over 2 seasons, and 22 episodes thus far. I look forward to it every week.
this is the guy they booted out of the administration right?

rickyb

Me and you can’t change a damn thing in this world ...truth
its about trying and letting go of what the outcome is.

my barber is muslim and he said something like "when no body gives a :censored2: why should I?". when nobody is doing the right thing is the perfect time for anyone to do the right thing. when you do the right thing and let go of the outcome, thats true faith.

Future

Victory Ride
its about trying and letting go of what the outcome is.

my barber is muslim and he said something like "when no body gives a :censored2: why should I?". when nobody is doing the right thing is the perfect time for anyone to do the right thing. when you do the right thing and let go of the outcome, thats true faith.
Sorry kid .... wrong thread ... rock on