Going to full-time

Birdblue

I was asked by the hiring supervisor if I was interested in going to full-time and I said yes and she put me down as so on the list of people to asked who signed the bid sheet, and I was wondering if by some stroke of luck if I get it could I still turn it down if I change my mind or do I have to accept the job?

wayfair

swollen member
I was asked by the hiring supervisor if I was interested in going to full-time and I said yes and she put me down as so on the list of people to asked who signed the bid sheet, and I was wondering if by some stroke of luck if I get it could I still turn it down if I change my mind or do I have to accept the job?

Don't be skeered..

jaker

trolling
Be careful of the bait and switch , they ask if you can go Fat but then all you get offered is Saturday air

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
how old are you? any kids? if you are young without kids........QUIT!

go see the world and have fun for at least 10 years. then work.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I can not believe the number of people who start at UPS right from high school and then work the rest of their lives until their bodies are broke down and it's too late to enjoy life.

i did not start here until well in my 30's. travelled all over the country and then overseas for years . in between got my CDL on the advice of a cross-country trucker who told me if i like to travel so much you may as well get paid for it.

drove trucks 48 states, 11 western states and saved up money so i could travel for 3-6 months out of the year. it was like a constant vacation even when i was working.

then stumbled onto a UPS job and had to settle down for 25 years. still fairly young and planning more trips cross-country and Alaska. Just came back several weeks ago from Hawaii.

Have fun first. You may never have a better time to do it again while you are healthy.

No regrets.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I can not believe the number of people who start at UPS right from high school and then work the rest of their lives until their bodies are broke down and it's too late to enjoy life.

i did not start here until well in my 30's. travelled all over the country and then overseas for years . in between got my CDL on the advice of a cross-country trucker who told me if i like to travel so much you may as well get paid for it.

drove trucks 48 states, 11 western states and saved up money so i could travel for 3-6 months out of the year. it was like a constant vacation even when i was working.

then stumbled onto a UPS job and had to settle down for 25 years. still fairly young and planning more trips cross-country and Alaska. Just came back several weeks ago from Hawaii.

Have fun first. You may never have a better time to do it again while you are healthy.

No regrets.
You write better stories than Stephen King