Going to panel

OneBoxAtATime

Well Guys I didn't get my job back. And it's my choice to Resign or go to the panel. They said I've been Padding stops. They went back 10 days and found about 15 stops that they claimed I padded. And the union said it's going to be very difficult to get my job back. So, I thought they couldn't fire you from Technology? Well, they just did! You guys may not believe me, but I did not pad any stops. I feel they set me up. I'm meeting up tomorrow with my BA so we can go over all the stops they said I padded. I did see 4 stops today and they were business suits. Example 3441 Causeway blvd is had a bunch of suits a b c d etc.. If all get one pkg that's 4 different stops and that's how I delivered them. But they are saying I padded residence. Example 123 Devon st. if they had 2 boxes. I would get 2 stops out of that one stop. I don't know If I should go to panel or just resign.

Thebrownblob

Well Guys I didn't get my job back. And it's my choice to Resign or go to the panel. They said I've been Padding stops. They went back 10 days and found about 15 stops that they claimed I padded. And the union said it's going to be very difficult to get my job back. So, I thought they couldn't fire you from Technology? Well, they just did! You guys may not believe me, but I did not pad any stops. I feel they set me up. I'm meeting up tomorrow with my BA so we can go over all the stops they said I padded. I did see 4 stops today and they were business suits. Example 3441 Causeway blvd is had a bunch of suits a b c d etc.. If all get one pkg that's 4 different stops and that's how I delivered them. But they are saying I padded residence. Example 123 Devon st. if they had 2 boxes. I would get 2 stops out of that one stop. I don't know If I should go to panel or just resign.
Do not resign, go to the panel, plead, your case, be honest and humble.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Go to Panel hat in Hand. Whether you did this on purpose or not is irrelevant at this time.
Go with the attitude of " i'm very sorry for any mistakes i may have made. They were honest mistakes but if I am allowed to retain my job I will be diligent this never happens again"

Thebrownblob

I Hear you Brother But they have that paper work on me. Wouldn't they just tell me the same? This is the first time in 23 years this has happened to me. I feel lost. Thats why I have you guys for advice.
You basically stated your case to the panel, you’ve got 23 years at the company and this is the first time you’ve ever been to the panel. 23 years counts for something. Your honesty, when they ask you questions from the panel will count as well.

OneBoxAtATime

Go to Panel hat in Hand. Whether you did this on purpose or not is irrelevant at this time.
Go with the attitude of " i'm very sorry for any mistakes i may have made. They were honest mistakes but if I am allowed to retain my job I will be diligent this never happens again"
Believe me I'm listening BUT if I go to panel and they terminate me. I wonder how hard it would be to find another job because I was terminated. Sorry man I'm a thinker. Like I said I'm meeting with the BA tomorrow so we can go over those address. I'm 95% that I will go to the panel.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
With the boards being such garbage your mistake is justified.

DriverNerd

Are you saying you took multiple stops for multiple piece deliveries to individual homes? Yes, for businesses each suite is a separate delivery provided they're delivered to different people.

nWo

Believe me I'm listening BUT if I go to panel and they terminate me. I wonder how hard it would be to find another job because I was terminated. Sorry man I'm a thinker. Like I said I'm meeting with the BA tomorrow so we can go over those address. I'm 95% that I will go to the panel.

You don't have to tell anyone that you were terminated. And the union hall should be able to help you get in at another union employer. But you should expect to win at panel.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
The situation sounds uneasy, but if what you’re saying is true, being you didn’t do anything intentional to alter the results. I would fight the claims as far they would let me.

I would not lie. You will likely be caught, but be honest and sincere if a mistake was made on your behalf and let the pieces fall where they fall.

Good luck.

21Savage

Op are you the same one who got observed going into a customers house to take a dump on the clock?

I'm wondering if they noticed a pattern of you staying out a lot latter than your inital planned day and then started targeting you and got you for stealing time and padding stops.

DOK

With the boards being such garbage your mistake is justified.
Agreed, new boards and program are garbage, mistakes are easy to make. Does anyone know to record a stop that has 2 packages, one of them being an sig req and the other can be dr’d, and the person not being home resulting in a not in 1 for the sig req pkg? Our center team doesn’t know how to and says to record them separately, which leads to 2 stops for the same address since there’s no duplicate stop option.

OP go down swinging so to speak, take it to panel, it can go either way. Very political on panel day depending on the cases heard that day. Good luck.

Pullman Brown

Agreed, new boards and program are garbage, mistakes are easy to make. Does anyone know to record a stop that has 2 packages, one of them being an sig req and the other can be dr’d, and the person not being home resulting in a not in 1 for the sig req pkg? Our center team doesn’t know how to and says to record them separately, which leads to 2 stops for the same address since there’s no duplicate stop option.

OP go down swinging so to speak, take it to panel, it can go either way. Very political on panel day depending on the cases heard that day. Good luck.

Yes. Press non person. It will go to what attempt then scan info notice. Then a message will come up about another stop. Push three top right dotted buttons for duplicate. It gives you three options. One is the light, duplicate, and something else.

Last edited:

Pullman Brown

If this is the full story I would argue that I was never taught how to properly use the board. There are two main scenarios that lead to unintended padded stops. Signature required w/ multiple packages and duplicate packages. All by the way have a resolution option.

Thebrownblob

Yes. Press non person. It will go to what attempt then scan info notice. Then a message will come up about another stop.
The new boards are garbage, that is a fact. I’ve made plenty of mistakes by accident. Having said that it’s difficult to know what’s really going on here I have no idea what he has in his previous write ups or previously documented talk with. He seems to think they have something on him but what I know for sure is I would never resign if I felt I was being unjustly terminated for a mistake.

Pullman Brown

The new boards are garbage, that is a fact. I’ve made plenty of mistakes by accident. Having said that it’s difficult to know what’s really going on here I have no idea what he has in his previous write ups or previously documented talk with. He seems to think they have something on him but what I know for sure is I would never resign if I felt I was being unjustly terminated for a mistake.

I agree it doesn’t add up.

DOK

Yes. Press non person. It will go to what attempt then scan info notice. Then a message will come up about another stop. Push three top right dotted buttons for duplicate. It gives you three options. One is the light, duplicate, and something else.
Mind blown, thanks!