Gonna put more $ in your 401(k)? Do Tell…

StackedOut’n’Vibing

cardboard peasant
read much?
How would your retirement that’s based on the overall stock market (S&P) have performed if you started investing in 2000? Think those people were happy for the following THIRTEEN YEARS?!

I’m no perma bear, but just because we’ve been in a bull market for awhile now doesn’t mean it will last forever. It can chop around sideways in a huge range for a looooong time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DriverNerd

You live in Mom's basement or with the in-laws?
Ha. Just lucky timing with things. Bought a house when they were cheapest and refinanced at the bottom too. Have only one nice car and a couple old ones. DIY most things and don't splurge often. My goal is to retire and never have to work again.

oldngray

nowhere special
I just gave my furnace guy a nice $500 for 30 minutes work! We couldn't even get anyone to call back, too busy playing golf?
You mean they make more than someone who went to college and got a degree in gender studies?

shocked face.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
How would your retirement that’s based on the overall stock market (S&P) have performed if you started investing in 2000? Think those people were happy for the following THIRTEEN YEARS?!

I’m no perma bear, but just because we’ve been in a bull market for awhile now doesn’t mean it will last forever. It can chop around sideways in a huge range for a looooong time.
you still didnt read my post right.....i

another maroon