Good Guys with Guns exercising First and Second amendment rights?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
SMH
If you can't imagine why, maybe you should try actually reading the link YOU posted:

The Southern Poverty Law Center has called the group a “virulently racist and antisemitic organization.”

Another leader, Mikhail Muhammad, also warned that they “believe for an eye for an eye” for the three men on trial, calling for “a squad of undercover hitmen to go after these g__d__ killers,” the videos sho
I read it,and while i dont conone all they stand for it certainly doesn't lessen their First and Second Amendment rights. I figured you Trump people would be all over people standing up for 'Muh Rights"

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Ah, the old "I thought he was going to attack me so I attacked him first" defense.
Exactly. This was Rittenhouse defense. It's also the basis for Stand Your Ground "self-defense".
The jury verdict exposes the defects of these, guns-uncontrolled, laws and expanded definitions of self-defense where the living get to write the narrative of the encounter.

PT Car Washer

Exactly. This was Rittenhouse defense. It's also the basis for Stand Your Ground "self-defense".
The jury verdict exposes the defects of these, guns-uncontrolled, laws and expanded definitions of self-defense where the living get to write the narrative of the encounter.
Dead men tell no tales.

vantexan

Nope, nice try, Rittenhouse had a legitimate reason to use deadly force. The idiots attacking him didn't.

El Correcto

god is dead
you had no problems with the MAGA rabble making death threats to Dr Faucci and his family. Cant cherry pick little buddy
I honestly can’t even tell if you people are serious with this stupid argument.
Big difference in mobs standing outside a courthouse armed making death threats than fauci receiving autonomous mean messages.
Big difference in mobs standing outside a courthouse making death threats than a kid defending his life in a riot.

El Correcto

god is dead
Call me when people are standing outside fauci’s house armed making death threats.
Call me when this mob is defending property during a riot.

I’ll condemn the second amendment claims made by those making death threats to fauci and praise the armed blacks for standing against mob rule.

wilberforce15

I have to admit that i'm truly shocked that the same people that were falling all over themselves to proclaim Rittenhouse a Hero in the Rittenhouse Thread dont support other folks bearing arms excercising free speech. I just cant imagine why!
Different folks. Different reasons.

One's an American and a hero. The others are the worthless dregs of society.

El Correcto

god is dead
Is this seriously the limits of this self proposed smart liberal spitting down on maga folks?
False equivalency and strawmen.
You people are a joke if this is all you have to add to the discourse. It’s why I don’t even bother listening to the other side at this point, useful idiots to be used by marxists.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Is this seriously the limits of this self proposed smart liberal spitting down on maga folks?
False equivalency and strawmen.
You people are a joke if this is all you have to add to the discourse. It’s why I don’t even bother listening to the other side at this point, useful idiots to be used by marxists.
We view you MAGA rabble as sheep to be used by the Cult Leader

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I honestly can’t even tell if you people are serious with this stupid argument.
Big difference in mobs standing outside a courthouse armed making death threats than fauci receiving autonomous mean messages.
Big difference in mobs standing outside a courthouse making death threats than a kid defending his life in a riot.
Cant Cherry pick pal. You support Death Threats or you dont, Jesus are you MAGA rabble so brainwashed by the Cult Leader that you cant see that???????

El Correcto

god is dead
Cant Cherry pick pal. You support Death Threats or you dont, Jesus are you MAGA rabble so brainwashed by the Cult Leader that you cant see that???????
You seem cranky, might be past your bed time.
By your logic you are a supporter of death threats by deflecting away to fauci to avoid being critical of these racist armed blacks forming a lynch mob outside a courthouse.

El Correcto

god is dead
Nobody in the Trump Cult even likes or respects Trump all that much.
I like how they react to him. Best president in my life time.
1637728485621.gif

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Also fauci was wrong multiple times and is a propogandist spreading disinformation on behalf of the out of control leftists in this country.
and that makes death threats against him acceptable HOW? Its amazing how the MAGA rabble cant think for themselves