Good Guys with Guns exercising First and Second amendment rights?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You seem cranky, might be past your bed time.
By your logic you are a supporter of death threats by deflecting away to fauci to avoid being critical of these racist armed blacks forming a lynch mob outside a courthouse.
I'm not in favor of death threats period,even against the Racist men who chased down and killed an innocent black man. Unlike the MAGA rabble I can differentiate between right and wrong

El Correcto

god is dead
The MAGA rabble certainly respond to him,I'll give you that
I hope he wins a second term. You people are so butt hurt over him.
With the piss poor job Biden has done and how bat:censored2: insane democrats have gone he might even get a third.
12 more years, I’m not tired of winning yet.

El Correcto

god is dead
and that makes death threats against him acceptable HOW? Its amazing how the MAGA rabble cant think for themselves
You’re conflating a mean email sent to fauci with an armed militia outside a court house making death threats.
1637729510758.jpeg

Are these even really death threats? I’m sure this dude will get acquitted. It’s just banter. People have made videos shooting Donald Trump and videos parading his head around.

No one was charged with death threats and those were more extreme than a mean email. Two tiers of justice in this society.

El Correcto

god is dead
Oh I see where this Connolly fellow from Maryland screwed up. He said he was going to do it to them and sent a bunch of death threats. Yeah that’s not debate. You can put the idea out there but you can’t claim you are the one to do it and even give out ultimatums to people in emails.

That’s just not good civil discussion at that point, that exceeds the threshold of a death threat imo.

MAKAVELI

I’m not obsessed with January 6th mostly peaceful protest like you.
You people have a guilty conscious from the summer of mostly peaceful fiery protests you endorsed, I don’t share that consciousness quit projecting your filth onto me.
A gay man calling my opinions filth. 🤣

MAKAVELI

Yes, you deranged white leftists believe homos owe you their vote and resort to this when you don’t get it. There’s no morals behind your hatred and belittling of gay men, just childish contempt.
The only one deranged is you and your hypocritical bull:censored2:. 😂

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You’re conflating a mean email sent to fauci with an armed militia outside a court house making death threats.
View attachment 360975
Are these even really death threats? I’m sure this dude will get acquitted. It’s just banter. People have made videos shooting Donald Trump and videos parading his head around.

No one was charged with death threats and those were more extreme than a mean email. Two tiers of justice in this society.
no i'm referring to the death threats made by the MAGA rabble. Cult Leader dogwhistles " Smart man BAAAAAD" and the MAGA Rabble send death threats to please great cult leader

Carry on

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
no i'm referring to the death threats made by the MAGA rabble. Cult Leader dogwhistles " Smart man BAAAAAD" and the MAGA Rabble send death threats to please great cult leader

Carry on

You know death treats are more common now a days..the judge and the defense attorneys in the Rittenhouse trial all were threatened and probably a few on the jury..

There are sick racist people on both sides.. they all should be held accountable.

This hate group and individuals associated with BLM that is opening threatening the residing judge and jury should be held responsible if violence does occur, criminally and through civil action by those harmed.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
There are sick racist people on both sides.. they all should be held accountable.

This hate group and individuals associated with BLM that is opening threatening the residing judge and jury should be held responsible if violence does occur, criminally and through civil action by those harmed.
We are in agreement

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Also that man said nothing wrong in that email. Those are 100% facts. Are we really going to put a man on trial for speaking the truth?
nice red herring, I dont blame you for trying to defect when we both know the MAGA trash have made death threats against a man the Cult Leader doesn't like. Ya'll are great sheep I will certainly give you that

wilberforce15

Carry on
When the guy closes down the republic and takes the livelihoods of millions, receiving a few threats means that he should be thankful that conservatives are so civilized.