Good morning

dezguy

Drats! Guess I'll have to check with my friend in France. She already sent me a condolence message. Lol.
France is nice.

To be completely honest, this is a lot of the same reaction we had up here when the Conservatives were ousted by the Liberals in our last federal election; Tons of gloom and doom, etc. The world went on and our country is still hasn't imploded.

That being said, having Trump as the leader of the free world scares the hell out of me.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
France is nice.

To be completely honest, this is a lot of the same reaction we had up here when the Conservatives were ousted by the Liberals in our last federal election; Tons of gloom and doom, etc. The world went on and our country is still hasn't imploded.

That being said, having Trump as the leader of the free world scares the hell out of me.
Yeah, it scares me too, but I'm not going anywhere. Lol. I'm just praying he'll be smart enough to surround himself with good people and most importantly, LISTEN to them.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yeah, it scares me too, but I'm not going anywhere. Lol. I'm just praying he'll be smart enough to surround himself with good people and most importantly, LISTEN to them.

Agreed. The job is too big for one person so success will be achieved by how good the staff is.

The President's main job is to be a manager and delegate authority for others to get the job done.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Agreed. The job is too big for one person so success will be achieved by how good the staff is.

The President's main job is to be a manager and delegate authority for others to get the job done.
He has such a huge ego and seems like a major control freak. Look how many people he fired during his campaign. We can only pray though.

bacha29

My fellow Democrat friends laughed at me when I said that Trump would win. Going forward the GOP hardliners in Congress will with Trump's approval completely eviscerate all New Deal and Great Society legislation as evidenced by past efforts to turn Social Security over to the big banks so they can collect huge management fees and employers no longer have to pay employer taxes. In doing so create a permanent underclass which is what they want. How will they be able to do this.? The Reps know that all you have to do is to keep Charlie Redneck and Billy Joe Sixpack in a steady supply of guns and bibles they'll vote for Republicans every time no matter what the GOP does to them. And Operational Needs you are correct. Trump is such a control freak that his administration will be a revolving door of cabinet secretaries constantly being appointed and fired. He says that he will be " a president for all Americans" . Within in 90 days we will clearly see just who " all Americans" are in his mind's eye.

vantexan

My fellow Democrat friends laughed at me when I said that Trump would win. Going forward the GOP hardliners in Congress will with Trump's approval completely eviscerate all New Deal and Great Society legislation as evidenced by past efforts to turn Social Security over to the big banks so they can collect huge management fees and employers no longer have to pay employer taxes. In doing so create a permanent underclass which is what they want. How will they be able to do this.? The Reps know that all you have to do is to keep Charlie Redneck and Billy Joe Sixpack in a steady supply of guns and bibles they'll vote for Republicans every time no matter what the GOP does to them. And Operational Needs you are correct. Trump is such a control freak that his administration will be a revolving door of cabinet secretaries constantly being appointed and fired. He says that he will be " a president for all Americans" . Within in 90 days we will clearly see just who " all Americans" are in his mind's eye.
More alarmist B.S. And your elitist attitude exactly mirrors the attitude in Washington. The one that caused this populist uprising.

Go Trump
Screenshot_2016-11-09-14-28-23.png