Good questions

Time for change

upload_2018-9-17_16-18-52.jpeg

Inthegame

I'm OK with page 1, but page 2 shows inconsistency from SO. He made no complaints of the same or greater lack of transparency in the 2013 CBA when he was assistant to K Hall.

If it's wrong now, it was wrong then.

Kinda shows this is strictly political opportunism.

Time for change

I'm OK with page 1, but page 2 shows inconsistency from SO. He made no complaints of the same or greater lack of transparency in the 2013 CBA when he was assistant to K Hall.

I don’t care about his political motives when the content is spot on and this whole contract process has been botched by the IBT. Just another reason this contract is going down.

Tony Q

What makes me sick is just this. It was more than okay 5 years ago. No that we have an election coming so quickly (3 years away) it’s all changed. Playing politics with members livelihoods who don’t even know who you are is heinous.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Not necessarily strictly political, sounds like he's asking questions a lot of people would like answers to. And what's wrong with seizing any opportunity to score political points? The current leadership has the platform to say whatever they want, and it's not political? If you hope to upset the status quo, you have to take whatever opportunity that comes your way. Seems like current leadership is creating plenty of opportunities...

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Actually it’s all b Int don by Christy B and Todd T. If you can tell it’s not exactly a strategic effort.
Actually, it’s not. Trust me, I know their work. This isn’t their work. I still have copies of their work and others have email correspondence of such. Their work isn’t that good.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Maybe Sean knew it was wrong then but needed the straw that broke the camels back? I highly doubt, matter of fact, I know there have been many other issues that lead Sean to break ties. It happens all the time in life, in politics, in the work place. What boggles my mind is having people that want to handcuff others into thinking a certain way. People saying Sean didn’t have a problem with this or that when he was with Hoffa, yet people didn’t have a problem with Sean when he was the pit bull for Hoffa either. 2 way street.

A

Article 3

People saying Sean didn’t have a problem with this or that when he was with Hoffa, yet people didn’t have a problem with Sean when he was the pit bull for Hoffa either. 2 way street.
The man was fired for trying to be transparent with the membership and for his openness to striking!
So we are supposed to think he doesn't have a right to speak his mind now, again?