Good thing we are prepared

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
D4151483-12E5-4F37-B35D-6BACD35B3135.png

:lol:

Dude, these are scary. Glad I never walked in there except to deliver.

I'll stick with our 401(k) and Vanguard and Charles Schwab.
You got to do your homework

As a personal choice for myself and my wife I use Vanguard for our ROTH IRA.

Lots of fund choices, very low fees and anytime I had to call them about something, they was always very nice and fave me a complete answer

GenericUsername

I despise Macy's. Every great once in a while I will have to cover one. They don't ship from their dock so 300 or so pieces on a hand truck through the store's lingerie department.

I pull up to their side door near the dock and go through there using their code. They usually have some stuff in the back they use for their stock purposes, but I can normally get a flat cart or one of the better things of theirs and take it out the door. If I would've had to use a hand cart today, I would've been boned.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I find it hilarious that a 40 year driver who has the ability to walk in Monday morning and tell them that he is all done is worried about how long he can keep his helper. A plan is simply that---a plan. They tell you 2.99 hours because it makes their numbers look better when you keep them just under the whole hour.

It's quite simple---the helper is on the car until you feel comfortable dropping him/her off for the day.

The Driver

I drive.
You got to do your homework

As a personal choice for myself and my wife I use Vanguard for our ROTH IRA.

Lots of fund choices, very low fees and anytime I had to call them about something, they was always very nice and fave me a complete answer

I just opened and maxed my Roth IRA at Vanguard last week. Super affordable expense ratios. I plan to max it for 20 more years God willing, plus our Prudential 401(k).

Is it just me or is our Prudential plan REALLY cheap on the fees? 0.01, 0.02, 0.03%. Am I missing something here?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I just opened and maxed my Roth IRA at Vanguard last week. Super affordable expense ratios. I plan to max it for 20 more years God willing, plus our Prudential 401(k).

Is it just me or is our Prudential plan REALLY cheap on the fees? 0.01, 0.02, 0.03%. Am I missing something here?

UPS pays a portion of our fees.