Good thing we are prepared

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Just tell them your donkey is lame.
My year was a good one so far and today, really made this job worthwhile. A customer called, it truly warmed my soul.

She said I already ruined her Christmas. I can't tell you how good that made me feel especially since it wasn't even during the 12 days of Xmas. I feel blessed that I was able to ruin her Xmas only five days into December instead of the traditional week of.

Once again foiled by my own good deeds. Her packages were Ec'd for almost a week so yesterday, I decided to try to get into her mile long drive. Still no go, but I was able to get halfway in. She has this little greenhouse about where I had to turn around so I put her stuff inside the greenhouse and left a note telling her look in greenhouse at her mailbox. Sheeted as shed since the board doesn't have "greenhouse" as a selection.

She hadn't left her house in two days and she called to say she had no shed and could not find package. After the OMS told her to look in the building I called a greenhouse the OMS was promptly told it wasn't a shed and I should be more clear when I leave notes.

And she thinks I ruined her Christmas now, she will get zero effort from now on.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
They are trying to hide all of them. One customer tracked a package and it said it was delayed due to mechanical failure. I straight up told her that was a lie and handed her my centers phone number.

I'm just under 49 hours. I will hit 60 for sure tomorrow.
Dude I had a EAM this morning for a dentist. We were told all air including EAMs and savers on trace. I told my OC that I had one for a dentist that was probably for a patient with an appointment and that I was going to go run it first. He said “you need to work as directed and run it on trace.”
So I delivered it over 3 hours late and luckily they were really cool, it didn’t affect them negatively. I actually talked with the dentist and told him “make sure you get your money back”

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Dude I had a EAM this morning for a dentist. We were told all air including EAMs and savers on trace. I told my OC that I had one for a dentist that was probably for a patient with an appointment and that I was going to go run it first. He said “you need to work as directed and run it on trace.”
So I delivered it over 3 hours late and luckily they were really cool, it didn’t affect them negatively. I actually talked with the dentist and told him “make sure you get your money back”

The dentist will not get a total refund but will instead receive a refund for the difference between EAM and NDA SVR.