Google ads suck

ol'browneye

I hate to be a pissy pants but google ads on Brown Cafe now force me to hit the "back" button 3 or 4 times to go back to the previous page! I haven't been on here much lately so I don't know how long it has been this way. Anybody got any shortcuts around this? Or am I doomed to get carpal finger or wear out my left clicker on my mouse. I know these ads are probably necessary for the website to keep it free and running, but man it gets frustrating sometimes. I actually thought my mouse was wearing out at first because I would click and nothing would happen.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I hate to be a pissy pants but google ads on Brown Cafe now force me to hit the "back" button 3 or 4 times to go back to the previous page! I haven't been on here much lately so I don't know how long it has been this way. Anybody got any shortcuts around this? Or am I doomed to get carpal finger or wear out my left clicker on my mouse. I know these ads are probably necessary for the website to keep it free and running, but man it gets frustrating sometimes. I actually thought my mouse was wearing out at first because I would click and nothing would happen.
I always have to hit the back arrow twice....I don't know why.

ol'browneye

I always have to hit the back arrow twice....I don't know why.
If you click the little "down" arrow next the the back arrow, it shows you what you have
to go through to get to the previous page. Right now as I type this, it shows 4 google ads. I would have to click "back" 5 times to get to the previous page. Once again, not trying to pitch a fit, it's just a little frustrating.