Google Chrome

evilleace

Yeah I downloaded the beta but quickly switched back to safari and firefox but I might try it again after the beta is over. Good Luck

I heard they have some security issues, not sure what though. Be carefull and let us know how you like it after a while.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
They sent me the beta version a few months back. I have the tendency to try and wait till the bugs get worked out first. I prefer Firefox, but still use IE7 sometimes.

I like Opera. I think my favorite feature is "Speed Dial". Basically when you open the browser or new tab there's a 3x3 set of windows that have whatever sites you want to put on them. Google, youtube, browncafe. It's pretty much a favorites but it shows you a realtime "screenshot" of the site. Iono I likes it. :dissapointed:

Billy

It works with SP3 of XP and SP2 of Vista. I don't know if my Virus scan works on that yet so I'm staying away until I read up more on it

I like Opera. I think my favorite feature is "Speed Dial". Basically when you open the browser or new tab there's a 3x3 set of windows that have whatever sites you want to put on them. Google, youtube, browncafe. It's pretty much a favorites but it shows you a realtime "screenshot" of the site. Iono I likes it. :dissapointed:

Chrome does that. It has thumbnail previews of previous websites or a set of websites you configure.

I've always been a Firefox user, but I am liking Chrome alot.