Gossip at UPS - Got any?

SuperSup

I was reminded of Brown Cafe when I read the below from my "Workplace definitions" calendar.

gossip - Information of a scandalous nature, with questionable sources and veracity, that everyone takes as the 100 percent truth; a major currency of the workplace and a great way to pass the time. Common topics include workplace romances and affairs, skeletons in other workers’ closets, behavior that required the legal department’s involvement, and material that smacks of urban myth.

Let's see......Hoax brought up his wife in an argument with me, and when I used her name in my defense I got suspended......Oh, not a rumor, a fact. How about, Red defended his family on a post meant to cause flames (which Hoax started), and Hoax threatened to suspend him.....Whoops, another fact. Seems to be a common denominator here. Some people can dish it out, but can't take it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
(1)
Let's see......Hoax brought up his wife in an argument with me, and when I used her name in my defense I got suspended......Oh, not a rumor, a fact.

(2)
How about, Red defended his family on a post meant to cause flames (which Hoax started), and Hoax threatened to suspend him.....Whoops, another fact.

(3)
Seems to be a common denominator here. Some people can dish it out, but can't take it.

(1)
You did not use my wife's name ... you used a naughty word and insinuation about an action my wife could engage in. :surprised: I actually thought it was funny though not appropriate for a family ready site.
And you were moderated by Cheryl, not me ... I defer to Cheryl's judgment - it is her site, not mine.

(2)
The moderation that occurred was not related in any way to the thread and the flaming posts were not directed towards me in any way. :dissapointed:

(3)
I don't dish it out (not that I can recall), this post is as close as I come to dishing it out in a public forum. I pretty much come here to make pithy remarks and joke and pal around with the people on BC. My username and my signature pretty much spell out who I am and I try to remember to make generous use of smilies (especially on Upstate). :smart:

I think most people here know that you are a troll and that your username is misleading as you are not in management. Your goal, this time and pretty much all the time, is to try and get people riled up and offended.
You failed this time and and most times since the regulars are onto your game.

Have a good evening superstup and wish you better hunting on the less aware. :happy-very:
Ignoring trolls after an initial engagement drives them crazy ... let's see how supersup handles it.

PS - Good luck on getting that rep power in the Green. :sick:
I'll even positive rep you because you provided me amusement!

Last edited:

SuperSup

(1)
You did not use my wife's name ... you used a naughty word and insinuation about an action my wife could engage in. :surprised: I actually thought it was funny though not appropriate for a family ready site.
And you were moderated by Cheryl, not me ... I defer to Cheryl's judgment - it is her site, not mine.

(2)
The moderation that occurred was not related in any way to the thread and the flaming posts were not directed towards me in any way. :dissapointed:

(3)
I don't dish it out (not that I can recall), this post is as close as I come to dishing it out in a public forum. I pretty much come here to make pithy remarks and joke and pal around with the people on BC. My username and my signature pretty much spell out who I am and I try to remember to make generous use of smilies (especially on Upstate). :smart:

I think most people here know that you are a troll and that your username is misleading as you are not in management. Your goal, this time and pretty much all the time, is to try and get people riled up and offended.
You failed this time and and most times since the regulars are onto your game.

Have a good evening superstup and wish you better hunting on the less aware. :happy-very:
Ignoring trolls after an initial engagement drives them crazy ... let's see how supersup handles it.

PS - Good luck on getting that rep power in the Green. :sick:
I'll even positive rep you because you provided me amusement!
Come on, Hoax, give me a test to find out if I'm in management......or can you?

Last edited by a moderator:

upsgrunt

What; do you want him to ask you about the secret handshake or something? Is there a special decoder ring that you have to wear? Your image of yourself in every one of your posts is obviously much higher in your eyes than in anybodys on this site. The way you talk down to people you either are a fake, or you have Napoleon's disease.

Hey Hoax, maybe you should ban Suoersup and make him come back with a different name. Something more fitting like...Hoax'sfunfodder

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
very good Upstate !!! It shows you once lived in REDSOX NATION{REDSNA} lol LYNMA IS LYNNFIELD not far from Lynn,But in other ways Miles $$$$$ away,,nice town !!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
As a female at UPS who retired after 28 years, I find this thread so entertaining. Understanding the majority of employees at UPS are male, and as such, most gossip or rumors are started by men, which typically women are categorized as being guilty of gossip.

Talk about role reversals, males have either called me or stopped by my office to ask if I heard the latest rumor or gossip. Like I really cared? If it wasn't factual, I didn't have the time to speculate or put myself in the position to be part of the rumor or speculation.

That's not to say, some rumors or gossip weren't true!!
Chann what do you expect from feeder drivers who go home every morning & watch Days Of Our Lives & General Hospital & eat on the couch then watch Oprah & then go to bed with all these womanly emotions!!!! This is especially true to a certian Chema Feeder driver from N.H with a ONE EYEBALL avitar who sits in his livingroom with his wifes nightgown on & her pink fuzzy slippers while watching his soaps,BUT I CAN"T mention names since it only a RUMOR !!!

Big Babooba

Chann what do you expect from feeder drivers who go home every morning & watch Days Of Our Lives & General Hospital & eat on the couch then watch Oprah & then go to bed with all these womanly emotions!!!! This is especially true to a certian Chema Feeder driver from N.H with a ONE EYEBALL avitar who sits in his livingroom with his wifes nightgown on & her pink fuzzy slippers while watching his soaps,BUT I CAN"T mention names since it only a RUMOR !!!
I heard he wears a black teddy not a nightgown! - but that's only a RUMOR!!!:faint:

over9five

Staff member
This is especially true to a certian Chema Feeder driver from N.H with a ONE EYEBALL avitar who sits in his livingroom with his wifes nightgown on & her pink fuzzy slippers while watching his soaps,BUT I CAN"T mention names since it only a RUMOR !!!

Basicly true except I'm 1" on the Mass side of the border!!!

I heard he wears a black teddy not a nightgown! - but that's only a RUMOR!!!:faint:

Since I went to Feeders, I no longer fit in the black teddy....

Wouldn't that depend on how "frisky" he's feeling?

I remember frisky........kinda.....................................