Got bit two days ago

Gear

Parts on Order
Your pitbull will be dead and I'll be rolling in dough.

Just when I thought I've read the stupidest :censored2:ing thing on this site, you gotta come along and open your mouth.

Not every American makes $100,000 a year and has $400,000 in their 401k. You would get nothing from me. Nothing. UPS life is not the normal American life

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
After 2 years on my rural route, I almost got mauled by a German shepherd... thought I knew my area and their dogs.

Free roaming German shepherd on a dead end street, seems happy to see me rolling by him 4 homes from my target resis.

Until I go up "his" driveway, then he came dashing up towards me...

I used the small shoe box with one hand & had my Motorola powerpad in another, but I know I will lose the fight.

The owner teenager was riding a motor cross cycle in the backyard and saw the situation unfolding & rushed in the nick of time to diffuse the situation.

I said I never saw this dog before, he said yeah , he's mainly in the house or backyard as a guard dog...

d6d17d44-dfca-4ee2-951a-e7635c0ee3c3-gif.181375

He was surprised I kept my composure... I told him if I got bitten, u would've paid lots of $ for not securing a dangerous aminal.

Too bad on the eggplant side, I can't save stop comments for future deliveries on the powerpad

Bitten 3x over my short stint as a delivery driver, all had rabies vaccine records, so I didn't press charges.

One town actually started putting up dog warning signs after I had walked into a gated yard with no warning that a labradoodle was on the loose... ugly mo fos...

Gear

Parts on Order
Sure you would tough guy

My guess is your holding the doors of elderly people closed and not able body men. Most men would be at work while you are holding people's door closed. Takes a big man to hold elderly people and stay at home mom's door closed.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My guess is your holding the doors of elderly people closed and not able body men. Most men would be at work while you are holding people's door closed. Takes a big man to hold elderly people and stay at home mom's door closed.
So what course of action do you feel a delivery person should take when an aggressive dog is inside the house and the storm door is all that separates them?

OrioN

Dang, he's a car chaser????

I loathe that kind, because I don't wanna be the driver who ran over someone's dog...

I had a neighboring route driver who got a flat tire from a dog biting it though, LoL

Gear

Parts on Order
So what course of action do you feel a delivery person should take when an aggressive dog is inside the house and the storm door is all that separates them?

If you see the dog coming at the door hold it closed. But to hold a door closed without seeing a dog is to aggressive. Seems to demanding. Maybe the dog is in the basement already.

OrioN

One can't assume the owner had secured the animal... as anything can happen.

Dog + no signature required = drop n run

Gear

Parts on Order
You want to sue a billion dollar company like UPS, do it. But suing a family over a dog nip just for money, is shameful.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
If you see the dog coming at the door hold it closed. But to hold a door closed without seeing a dog is to aggressive. Seems to demanding. Maybe the dog is in the basement already.
You don’t have that kind of time to make a decision. After you’ve been bit five or six times, the games end, and you start defending yourself. It becomes very psychological.

OrioN

I'm FedEx brah, and not the hourly pay kind.

Nips, no blood drawn, I let it slide

Blood, I want rabies vaccination records stat

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You want to sue a billion dollar company like UPS, do it. But suing a family over a dog nip just for money, is shameful.
Let's not use euphemisms like "nip". The OP about got his pecker bit off. I've seen the aftermath of what these dogs can do. Scars don't heal. That's not a nip. The owners got what's coming to them.

Gear

Parts on Order
Let's not use euphemisms like "nip". The OP about got his pecker bit off. I've seen the aftermath of what these dogs can do. Scars don't heal. That's not a nip. The owners got what's coming to them.

He got his pecker bit off? I didn't read that. If thats the case, I apologize. I assumed since he finished his day and didn't go to a hospital it was a flesh womb.