Got shot in the ghetto today

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Ever make a flame thrower using a can of hair spray and a Bic lighter. More like a blow torch.
Back in my youth on a scouts camping weekend in the woods I threw a can of Raid into the campfire. Holy explosion. It was louder than a quarter stick going off and had nice shrapnel. I never did that again...

rod

Retired 22 years
Back in my youth on a scouts camping weekend in the woods I threw a can of Raid into the campfire. Holy explosion. It was louder than a quarter stick going off and had nice shrapnel. I never did that again...

It used to be the "thing" around here for someone to throw an unopened can of beans into the bonfire and then everyone would see who the bravest (stupidest) one was who would stand by the fire the longest until the beans blew up. Thank goodness that "sport" died out.

BrownTexas

I was delivering an apartment complex by a college. Walked by the pool there and it was party central. Told myself the next day I was going to jump in fully clothed. Got there the next day, took everything out of my pockets in the truck, delivered the packages, walked by the pool, not a sole there. Apparently it was the first day of school and I had missed my opportunity. Lol.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
By a supersoaker! I was driving through the hood when this teenager crossed the street up ahead of me then stopped on the opposite curb with a big supersoaker in his hands. I figured he was looking for a friend then as I drove past he pivoted and let loose! He soaked me then took off running probably thinking he was gonna get yelled at, but I doubled tapped the horn and waived out the door. It felt good!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Why aren't the kids in the back yard by the pool. The nanny should have scolded these children in her native German.

Careful it might not be water, some guy in FL put gas in one of those high powered water guns and lit some residents flower garden on fire.
I would think the gas would melt the gun before it even got full. I used to like to throw a cup of gas on a Bon fire and sometimes when I used a plastic cup the gas would break it right down.

ArcherUTR

I had that happen to me before. It does feel good. So does taking a detour through lawn sprinklers on a hot day.

Don't know what part of the country you work in, but I learned quickly to never run through sprinklers. Instant and all day long humidity, never dries out with the continued sweating.

oldngray

nowhere special
Don't know what part of the country you work in, but I learned quickly to never run through sprinklers. Instant and all day long humidity, never dries out with the continued sweating.

never do that in the morning but it feels good later in day when its really hot, and it evaporates quick.