Gov. Christie declared State of Emergency.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Check with your mgt team if you are working. We have been sent out during level 3 snow events because we carry "vital supplies." I guess victoria secret is vital during a blizzard
Youll get sent out if your dumb enough to come in obviously lol. They cant make you work under level 3. That's just for emts, dot and the police.

south philly

State of emergency doesn't exist at u.p.s. they make up there own rules they are undercover gangsters remember packages first you're safety last

Sent using BrownCafe App

south philly

Maybe you didn't I have worked in both blizzards and ice storms we just had an ice storm on Tuesday 500,000 people have no power guess what we worked its very true and we were under a state of emergency

Sent using BrownCafe App

south philly

Tell ups that they break rules all the time you should know that by now youre a know it all maybe it's different in la la land where you're from smart guy

Sent using BrownCafe App

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Come on? You all know the drill! Travel ban or state of emergency, be in by 7:30 and sheet everything as emergency condition.

oldngray

nowhere special
Here it depends on what level of snow emergency. 1,2, or 3. The highest is 3 and roads are closed to everyone except emergency vehicles.

BlackCoffee

Maybe you didn't I have worked in both blizzards and ice storms we just had an ice storm on Tuesday 500,000 people have no power guess what we worked its very true and we were under a state of emergency

Sent using BrownCafe App

You were foolish to show up for work. Your statement proves how much UPS sucks. Should have told your local and /or state government.

When there is a state of emergency ONLY emergency vehicles are allowed on road. UPS is far from an emergency or necessary vehicle to be on the road.

Overpaid Union Thug

My center had to work yesterday (less than a fourth of the available drivers showed up) but the drivers in a neighboring center thats pretty close to us were sent home. It wasn't because of a difference in driving conditions. Our area was actually hit harder than theirs. It based solely on the differences in our center managers.