• Other, or @monkey butt

Results are only viewable after voting.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
3292F279-05A0-42B3-AC27-4F74CC8FA093.jpeg

Grasshopper?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We had those stupid things at my old UPS building. They would crawl up out of the swamp that was behind the building and scare the crap out of our mechanic when he was laying on a creeper under a truck. I can't say I ever saw one fly though. They were about 4 or 5 inches long and ugly as hell.
Wtf is is?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We had those stupid things at my old UPS building. They would crawl up out of the swamp that was behind the building and scare the crap out of our mechanic when he was laying on a creeper under a truck. I can't say I ever saw one fly though. They were about 4 or 5 inches long and ugly as hell.
Yeah, that would freak me out too.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Two nights in a row I woke up from a dream about a bug crawling on my neck. First night it was a big millipede and last night it was one of those ugly ass crab spiders. The first one I actually moaned out loud and threw a pillow off the bed upon awaking. I think both were invoked by my hair laying across my throat.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Two nights in a row I woke up from a dream about a bug crawling on my neck. First night it was a big millipede and last night it was one of those ugly ass crab spiders. The first one I actually moaned out loud and threw a pillow off the bed upon awaking. I think both were invoked by my hair laying across my throat.
Fantastic!