Gravel Dust

Rack em

Made the Podium
Don’t do it man. You’ll end up in an accident eventually trust me been there.

And now they’ll just look at your gps and say why were you going 50 on gravel.....you’re fired
Most of the gravel roads we have are 45mph. I admit when I was young and dumb I would put the pedal to the floor and cruise down em, but anymore I keep it right at 45mph. Sometimes I catch myself going 55-60 and have to slow down.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
What should I do? When I write it up the mechanics laugh at me.

What exactly do you expect the mechanics to do? If you were driving one of the trucks in my fleet I would laugh at you too..

This why I am looking forward to Edvir for package... so I can write “ ok to drive” without walking to the truck.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
What exactly do you expect the mechanics to do? If you were driving one of the trucks in my fleet I would laugh at you too..

This why I am looking forward to Edvir for package... so I can write “ ok to drive” without walking to the truck.

Driver: Engine fell out
Mechanic: Parts on order OK to run

3166623D-15AF-4530-9ECF-61C84A0C2855.jpeg
This is the air I breath.

542thruNthru

We run under 20 routes some days. It’s almost all rural. There’s ZERO chance I’m ever doing 50 on gravel. There are some routes with roads so bad if you go over 25 you’re just beating yourself to hell and likely dumping half of your load

20 routes!

I knew that many in the first 2 years of driving.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
What are you doing up so late? Also I'm serious about 80% of my truck is carpet. I get it from my apts and replace it every couple years. ;)
I throw some carpet down in the cab to help keep it warm but that's about the extent of it. There is no way carpet would last in the back.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

Repetitous ones can be handled a lot quicker by cut and paste.

rod

Retired 22 years
Looks a lot like mine
Trying to wash it out once in a while but only makes it worse
I need to take it out empty and open the bulkhead door and back door and get it on the interstate
I used to do that to get rid of styrofoam noodles- but not on an interstate