GreatPlaceToWork

Empty Pockets

Greatplacetowork has deleted the "compare pricing" off their website. The Canadian version is still saved on Google if you click the cached link. Anyway, Great Place to Work is a survey and marketing company that conducts a fraudulent survey and publishes it in Fortune magazine just like an advertisement. You have to really know that you are a crappy place to work if you honestly care more about public sentiment than employee safety and well-being.

Compare all packages

search

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Greatplacetowork has deleted the "compare pricing" off their website. The Canadian version is still saved on Google if you click the cached link. Anyway, Great Place to Work is a survey and marketing company that conducts a fraudulent survey and publishes it in Fortune magazine just like an advertisement. You have to really know that you are a crappy place to work if you honestly care more about public sentiment than employee safety and well-being.

search

B084A592-A047-4B7C-96FF-939E3E517378.gif

Empty Pockets

I did not explain this so will do my best.....
A few years ago, FedEx posted on the home page that they were again voted "one of the most admired companies" in America CONDUCTED by Fortune magazine. However, the Commercial Appeal specified it was PUBLISHED IN Fortune magazine. There is a difference so I pulled up Great Pace to Work and realized it was a survey and recruitment website. You pay them to receive information to pass out. You get recognized just for signing up with them. Look through their website and look at the other companies that pay them. Their pricing was right there on their website but was removed a few years ago. The Great Place to Work .ca(Canada) still has their pricing on it. The old site also briefly described their job placement side.

Go check it out for yourself. Look at both the US and the .ca and see for yourself. FedEx brags about how great they are because they paid a website a bunch of money to say so. Doing such a thing is an admission that they do know that they are low down corrupt bastages, they will stoop to any low down scams for their benefit, and that they do not give a crap about their employees because they can just buy some new Bull crap publicity for a few more dollars. I did have a screenshot of the old US price version.....

1668719222295.png

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I did not explain this so will do my best.....
A few years ago, FedEx posted on the home page that they were again voted "one of the most admired companies" in America CONDUCTED by Fortune magazine. However, the Commercial Appeal specified it was PUBLISHED IN Fortune magazine. There is a difference so I pulled up Great Pace to Work and realized it was a survey and recruitment website. You pay them to receive information to pass out. You get recognized just for signing up with them. Look through their website and look at the other companies that pay them. Their pricing was right there on their website but was removed a few years ago. The Great Place to Work .ca(Canada) still has their pricing on it. The old site also briefly described their job placement side.

Go check it out for yourself. Look at both the US and the .ca and see for yourself. FedEx brags about how great they are because they paid a website a bunch of money to say so. Doing such a thing is an admission that they do know that they are low down corrupt bastages, they will stoop to any low down scams for their benefit, and that they do not give a crap about their employees because they can just buy some new Bull crap publicity for a few more dollars. I did have a screenshot of the old US price version.....

View attachment 408167
1326E514-B8EE-47EC-985C-BCDB36A8FBF7.jpeg