Greetings

Hello all,

Name is charlie but call me chaz, i work for UPS at east midlands airport brokerage , england. Just thought i would say hello as i am knew.:peaceful:

Raining and cold! as per usuall :dissapointed:.Nice too find a UPS site on here, i have only been working for UPS since las august and im enjoying it! Best job i have ever had to be honest, good money, nice boss and always getting compliments from our customers. Carn't beat it! Worst thing is our UPS building is next door but one to DHL :angry: lol.

feeder53

ADKtrails
Welcome Chaz_ups, good site for keeping your finger on the pulse of UPS and to meet fellow workers from all over. I am from the Albany New York area and drive feeders....

Welcome Chaz_ups, good site for keeping your finger on the pulse of UPS and to meet fellow workers from all over. I am from the Albany New York area and drive feeders....

Nice to speak to you feeder53, yeah? im thinking (in the future) of beeing a delivery/lorry driver for UPS - i love to drive and like a challange. Who knows :wink2:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
i love to drive and like a challange

Ive seen how you folks drive overthere. Wild and crazy, and mostly on the wrong side of the road.:happy-very:

Seriously, UPS is a great career. Work smart, spend smart, and you will usually be able to enjoy retirement.

d

Channahon

We also have a forum called UPSer's International for you to enjoy. I mention this due to the time change, you may want to look for others online at the same time to enjoy the chat room, as well