Greiving for seniority

ManInBrown

I had a great loader in package for about two years. He got the irreg train. Last year humping cardboard sucked. leakers everyday, truck loaded like sheet.

watdaflock?

So it's been a pretty common issue but today really pissed me off. I've been loading trucks for almost 2 years and have expressed a few times that I want a spot on the route slide but nothing ever happens. Over the past couple of weeks I've noticed that they've been bringing newer people onto the route slide randomly. But today I walk out to the smoke area when they called break and this new kid, been here about 2 or 3 weeks, comes out and starts bragging about how when he walked in he said if you guys put me on an fd up spot today I'm walking out and never coming back in and the put him on the route slide. Can I as a loader who's been waiting for a position on the route slide greive for something like this?
If you quit smoking, you'll get your own set.

Also : ie; "Grieve"
I before e except after c.
^tada

You could try this but I don't know if it would apply.
View attachment 304417
The contract (imo) reads you have the right to bid to do preload. If you don't want to do unload or sort, you have seniority to do preload. As for seniority to pick what set you load on preload.....I don't think so?

Last edited:

542thruNthru

The contract (imo) reads you have the right to bid to do preload. If you don't want to do unload or sort, you have seniority to do preload. As for seniority to pick what set you load on preload.....I don't think so?

You're correct you can't pick a certain load. I didn't know what a route slide was and if it was anything like small sort or irregs.