grievance claim delay

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Liar. Please deny anything that I wrote about the GFT process. You can't.

Liar. Please prove anything you wrote about it. You can't.

I'd bet good money that you're just butthurt over getting fired. Now that I think of it, your posts read a LOT like the work of Paul L (24***) and Bob K, though I'm sure that's just a coincidence. ;)

Last edited:

vantexan

Van you have done nothing but to point out all the wrongs that company has done to you and others but in the very same moment you are right there to defend and embrace the 1% who govern and control U.S economic policy and labor law. The result is a direct contradiction. In the span of a single sentence you are crying about what is in your opinion government over regulation but in the same sentence gripping about the failure of government to enact the measures that better ensures your well being. Keep in mind something about UPS. UPS was in business decades before X came along. The unions had power back then X on the other hand came along decades later and is the child of industry deregulation. People wanted less government involvement in the business and they got .As a result an opportunistic few who were the drivers behind deregulation became instant billionaires.
We Republicans are aiming for a "big tent" that includes folks with divergent views. We don't care if people get wealthy as long as they provide decent jobs. There are Republicans who want illegal immigration for cheap labor, and Republicans, including company owners, who want that to stop because it hurts working class and middle class people. I believe the Democrats very much want those illegals here too for their eventual votes. What it comes down to who is going to provide the jobs we need? I'm glad for the UPS drivers that they have a union. But you know what? The companies that are still unionized have work you can't offshore. Those companies that can offshore work will always have that leverage. If you aren't willing to meet them halfway like the right to work states are, you won't have that work. You want everything your way, and the world doesn't work like that. FedEx certainly deserves a union, and the small gov't Republican who runs it certainly doesn't mind using the gov't to keep one out. That's how you know what kind of people you work for. But I know the Republicans are about money but the Democrats seem to want to run our lives and tell us what to think. I'll stick with the greedy guys who create jobs, not the social engineers who want to force their belief system on us.

bacha29

There is indeed a issue with "running out lives" but at the same time history will prove that Democrats for the most part have tried to establish protections that protect the average worker from the greed of the wealthy who believe that there is no such thing as too much personal wealth Much of the legislation democrats have sponsored and a few have become law were attempts to level the playing field.

vantexan

There is indeed a issue with "running out lives" but at the same time history will prove that Democrats for the most part have tried to establish protections that protect the average worker from the greed of the wealthy who believe that there is no such thing as too much personal wealth Much of the legislation democrats have sponsored and a few have become law were attempts to level the playing field.
If you are talking about previous generation Democrats who fought for the little guy, ok. The current crop has gone bonkers.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Liar. Please prove anything you wrote about it. You can't.

I'd bet good money that you're just butthurt over getting fired. Now that I think of it, your posts read a LOT like the work of Paul L (24***) and Bob K, though I'm sure that's just a coincidence. ;)

Unfortunately, I still work here, but if you want to try and accuse me of your tactics (multiple usernames), go ahead. My guess is that you're butthurt by your lifestyle, not my comments.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I talk to enough of the Express guys here to know that much of what you, Cactus, Van and the other whiners constantly complain about just ain't true.
LMAO! Just because you talk to FedEx drivers doesn't mean you know what it's like to actually work there. Not even close.

Why don't you just quit UPS and go work for Ground?