Grievance question

Whereistheunion

Do I need to have the steward sign my grievance,or does the steward sign it when the local receives it?
You fill out your grievance, after discussing the alleged violation with the steward. The steward will then sign the grievance give said management a copy and you a copy. Remember a grievance is only a misinterpretation of our contract. It does not get settled until there is a hearing.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
We don't know their circumstances, might be paying high ass child support GOD BLESS OUR CHILDREN. Can't afford to lose 1 penny 😢 OR maybe they live in a Expensive mansion GOD BLESS CAPTIOLISM 🙏
Capitalism.....as in Capital (which $20.00 isn't much of)...

The sad part was the drama associated with the original comments. (Probably spent more on his ANTIFA T-shirt)!!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
So it would be OK if I just swipe a $20 out of your wallet every Friday? I mean it's only $20, right?

OP is absolutely right. The company would fire him for stealing, why should he tolerate it from the company? Would you?
I'm sorry. I assumed that you could actually Comprehend what I typed. Read carefully: The loss of a few bucks should not "ruin your weekend" or bother you "when you get off work"..... It's a minor issue that should be handled according...Not the end of the snowflake world. Read it a few times if necessary.

The $20.00 is an issue, but certainly not a major issue unless it's money collected from your paper route...

Spanky250

I'm sorry. I assumed that you could actually Comprehend what I typed. Read carefully: The loss of a few bucks should not "ruin your weekend" or bother you "when you get off work"..... It's a minor issue that should be handled according...Not the end of the snowflake world. Read it a few times if necessary.

The $20.00 is an issue, but certainly not a major issue unless it's money collected from your paper route...

The amount isn't the issue. It's the blatant act of theft that would get you fired but the company does with no remorse.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The amount isn't the issue. It's the blatant act of theft that would get you fired but the company does with no remorse.
It's apparent that reading comprehension is not one of the skills you possess. You either have ZERO ability to understand what my comments are about or you don't know how to respond to a simple (for your benefit) observation about how you admitted to having an almost meltdown over the simplest of issues. Snowflakes are the reason we need compulsory military service after High School; probably Home School in your case.

Spanky250

It's apparent that reading comprehension is not one of the skills you possess. You either have ZERO ability to understand what my comments are about or you don't know how to respond to a simple (for your benefit) observation about how you admitted to having an almost meltdown over the simplest of issues. Snowflakes are the reason we need compulsory military service after High School; probably Home School in your case.

How I "almost had a meltdown"? All I did was comment on the thread, I'm not the OP. Perhaps it's your reading comprehension that should be in question.

A snowflake I most certainly am not. I don't let much of anything bother me, I just deal with things when necessary. I am however in agreement with the OP, theft by management should not be tolerated, any more than they tolerate theft by an employee. Thieves are despicable, no matter who they are.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
How I "almost had a meltdown"? All I did was comment on the thread, I'm not the OP. Perhaps it's your reading comprehension that should be in question.

A snowflake I most certainly am not. I don't let much of anything bother me, I just deal with things when necessary. I am however in agreement with the OP, theft by management should not be tolerated, any more than they tolerate theft by an employee. Thieves are despicable, no matter who they are.
Flake...comma....snow....1 each!

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I call the BA everyday never answers can't leave message his voice mail is full.I am waiting for the stewards contact I hope they answer their phone!