Gross

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE

They covered it up for two years and nobody did anything about it

Box Ox

Is this racism or.......systemic racism?

rod

Retired 22 years

They all look so innocent in the picture showing what a good guy they were. Granted the guy didn't deserve to die but I wonder how many innocent lives he didn't give a :poop: about during his high speed escape attempt. I'd say the same thing if he was white trash.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
They all look so innocent in the picture showing what a good guy they were. Granted the guy didn't deserve to die but I wonder how many innocent lives he didn't give a :poop: about during his high speed escape attempt. I'd say the same thing if he was white trash.

This week saw a clip of a high speed chase with 5 teens in a SUV. They lost control of their vehicle and flipped over, the police were in them from the get go, they were not playing.

Apparently they were fleeing after killing and wounding officers, I would imagine they really had to hold back from really damaging the thugs.

I would not have that kind of self control...

PT Car Washer

Died on impact after crashing into a tree. And George Floyd died from an accidental overdose. Police don't lie.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Died on impact after crashing into a tree. And George Floyd died from an accidental overdose. Police don't lie.
It’s not a problem for these people that they lied about the cause of death for two years
And turned off their bodycam
systemic racism in action, not wanting to get in trouble cause they abused the blackie
“He better not have aids”
Disgusting.

Poop Head

Judge me.
“He better not have aids”
Disgusting.
6089-15-Figure-2.png