Ground contractor sues Fedex

Mutineer

Why aren't many FedEx contractors quitting? There isn't any other way to make money?

Unlike in years past, FedEx made it so that a person must be very heavily invested in order to play the game.

Once that was done FedEx began to take advantage of that circumstance and treat their contractors like crap. Really no different than abusing a tied down animal.

Do you have any viable suggestions to offer those beat down fools in order so that they can tell The Suits to shove it and go out and "make money." ?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
https://www.reuters.com/legal/feder...rs-racketeering-claim-arbitration-2024-05-07/

Judge kicked the case back to arbitration. Doesn’t look like this is the case to bring down the contractor model. Womp womp

LOL to those down below

I told people FedEx was the mob and they laughed.

This should be interesting, it’s what we’ve been saying

Here's my math. RICO +FedEx= The end of the contractor scam.

bacha29

https://www.reuters.com/legal/feder...rs-racketeering-claim-arbitration-2024-05-07/

Judge kicked the case back to arbitration. Doesn’t look like this is the case to bring down the contractor model. Womp womp
This woman is just another casualty of the FDX Ground contracting game. In addition to losing the 1.13 million she badly overspent to buy those routes she now has court costs and attorney fees to pay. And she might as well not bother going to arbitration because she'll lose there as well and have to pay court costs and attorney fees and pay the arbitration people who hear the case all of whom are picked by FDX.
The people who sold that scam to that woman ought to be ashamed of themselves if not for the fact that she was another one who wanted in there badly enough thinking that all she had to do was to get some routes then just sit back and count up the cash.
Rather congratulations goes out to the previous owner for seeing when it was time to go and for finding the poor dumb thing they could they could dump it onto for at least 4 times what it was worth.