Ground contractor sues Fedex

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What happened to him? Seems he checked out in mid November.
5D7AD85A-B65F-4AEF-8545-B316CAE5942B.jpeg

He must be in stealth/lurking mode.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
We also had the two (which is what the It's Been thread was referencing) whose keyboards were smoking they were posting so much and then just stopped on the same day 5 months ago and haven't posted a thing since. They were big fans of each other and always accused others of posting under multiple names. You do the math.

MAKAVELI

We also had the two (which is what the It's Been thread was referencing) whose keyboards were smoking they were posting so much and then just stopped on the same day 5 months ago and haven't posted a thing since. They were big fans of each other and always accused others of posting under multiple names. You do the math.
Here's my math. RICO +FedEx= The end of the contractor scam.
87afc1ebb0cf3a9aeab45356ba6fd402.gif

bacha29

He got banned. Haven’t seen him since. Much like @floridays.
Wrong. I simply stepped aside so you guys can continue to do what you've always done. Boosting conservative comment from far right media outlets and recite it back and forth to each other. After all it doesn't cost you anything other than the cost of the device and the power to run it. And wouldn't even cost you that if used used the public library's free computer time.

As for this particular bit of litigation news. Those among you who spent your entire working lives working for Express or UPS would most definitely know far more when it comes to the trappings of FDX Ground contracts than someone like me who only affixed his signature to 23 of the damn things.

So have fun.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Amazon better watch out.

Are you truly an independent contractor if the company controls everything you do and earns?