Guess who is working on Labor Day ?

F

Frankie's Friend

That's right....

The United States Postal Service.

I was out cutting grass when a mail carrier pulled up to the neighbors.

Being curious, I wandered over to ask him why he was working.

He said 2 words. Amazon baby !

His little mail truck was bricked out with amazon pkgs. (at noon)

Let that sink in, for a minute.

If you think UPS has no competition....

Just say'n.
We get our work done by friday.

Is the USPS discounting Amazon's shipping rate? If so, that has to stop. Let the market dictate the price.
Probably delivering all the surepost we gave them on friday.

Get used to it. You lazy drivers don't need no day off
22mgjq.jpg

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
This is what killed me about all the package guys crying about being forced to work Saturday delivery, which caused our thoughtful and fearless union leaders to gift the 22.4 jobs to the company.

There are sorts and feeder drivers working almost every day of the year. I know everyone would like Saturdays off. If you are being forced it's because you lack the current seniority...eventually you will have the juice to work the schedule you want.

For some reason package drivers think they are special and should never have to work a Saturday which opened the door for this POS contract to be forced down our throats.
Lol when we went Saturday delivery the union didn't care. Especially the preloaders
They aren't doing this for you.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
When I was in packet I misdelivered a package. The guy chases me down and hands it back to me opened sp I run back up the stairs to his neighbor's door. It was a fleahlight.
I had a son who lived down a long lane. Parents lived right off the road. The parents told me to just leave everything at their place. Dropped off a Fredricks of Hollywood package one day

Few weeks later I saw the daughter in law at diner. She said please leave everything at my house from now on. There's some things you don't want your mother in law to see.

IESucks

That's right....

The United States Postal Service.

I was out cutting grass when a mail carrier pulled up to the neighbors.

Being curious, I wandered over to ask him why he was working.

He said 2 words. Amazon baby !

His little mail truck was bricked out with amazon pkgs. (at noon)

Let that sink in, for a minute.

If you think UPS has no competition....

Just say'n.
Love the competition, need the help...just say'n