bbsam

Staff member
How I felt when you posted your link.
Look. Do yourself a favor and run for office in your state and put your views out there.

Run on not taking federal dollars and let me know how far they hat takes you. In fact, explain how the constitution backs up your position.

I doubt you make it out of the primary but that will give you an idea of how far out of popular American opinion you are.

El Correcto

god is dead
Look. Do yourself a favor and run for office in your state and put your views out there.

Run on not taking federal dollars and let me know how far they hat takes you. In fact, explain how the constitution backs up your position.

I doubt you make it out of the primary but that will give you an idea of how far out of popular American opinion you are.
I can’t run for local office. It’s hard to tell people the government has no say in crack cocaine and that public schools are supposed to be funded for the state. It’d be hard to tell them that I want to raise their taxes and not take back any of their taxes going to the feds. That we should be paying for ourselves and not others while being forced to pay for others and forcing them to pay for themselves.

Doesn’t mean I’m wrong.

BrownArmy

I can’t run for local office. It’s hard to tell people the government has no say in crack cocaine and that public schools are supposed to be funded for the state. It’d be hard to tell them that I want to raise their taxes and not take back any of their taxes going to the feds. That we should be paying for ourselves and not others while being forced to pay for others and forcing them to pay for themselves.

Doesn’t mean I’m wrong.

If your ideas are correct and generally supported, you should go far.

Are you saying you can't, because no one supports your ideas?

Well then.

bbsam

Staff member

Doesn’t mean I’m wrong.
Nor does it mean you’re right.

Ugly as it seems, this is exactly what a Jeffersonian republic was meant to be.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Came across this today, interesting perspective that I never really thought about.

MIRS6Cz.png